The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Reading The Millionaire Fastlane got me out of "depression"

giovas

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
600%
Jul 24, 2023
Hey, y'all! My name is Giovanni and I'm a 19-year-old with a new perceptive on life after reading The Millionaire Fastlane . Graduating high-school showed me just how fake and toxic people can be. I made the choice to surround myself with these so-called "friends" and allow them to drag me down to smoking weed every day and playing video games. I made the decision to blame all my poor choices on 'depression'. I'm responsible for all of that.

Yet, during that era, part of me felt there was more to life than just that. I would propose ideas to these friends, like starting a podcast, putting money together to start some sort of business, and heading over to the gym. When they rejected these ideas and laughed at me, saying "That's stupid" and "You really think we have a chance at any of that?", I knew they weren't the people I should call friends.

Ever since then, I watched hundreds of self improvement videos and business idea videos. I started up a local healthy food delivery service where I spent money out of my own pocket to make the food (Now that i read The Millionaire Fastlane I realized that was a bad idea). Aswell as some other businesses that failed. That didn't put me down, though. I thought back to where I was just a couple months ago and used that as determination; I will never again end up there.

So I researched more videos on starting businesses. Eventually I came across a book many people were recommending, The Millionaire Fastlane . I bought it, then realized I couldn't read one page without my mind wandering haha. So I learned to mediate and picked the book back up.

I'm so glad I did because it helped me realize I'm responsible for my own poor choices: staying in the Slow Lane for so long, taking the wrong approach to business, etc. It helped me learn how real wealth works and I will become a part of that. Decided to join The Fastlane Forum to surround myself with like-minded people. Can't wait to get started!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...