The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My personal GPT trained daily planning assistant

Anything related to matters of the mind

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
635%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
“What should I do right now”

“What time is it?”

“11:39pm”

“Go to bed you should’ve been in bed at 9:30. Set your alarm for 7 and move your morning routine to after you do the work schedule for your employees since it must get done before 8”

This is my own personal trained chat gpt from last night.

Here’s how I made it.

1. Define categories in your life that you want to optimize for.

Example:

God
Health
Business
Mindset
Adventures
Relationships

Then, use this to create priorities of time with some guiding principles.

Example:
I spend my time building a relationship with my creator

I spend my time exercising, eating healthy, pushing my old body to replace it with a better, newer one.

I spend my time growing my business in revenue and profit while simultaneously lowering my daily work through dreamlining: setting specific dream scenario goals. Elimination: removing the 20% of things that cause 80% of problems, focusing on 20% of the work that brings 80% of the results, applying only the minimum effective dose and not doing too much, limit interruptions and be selectively ignorant. Automation: Using assistants and employees and systems to empower others. Liberation: take mini retirements, live remotely, and always do things that excite me.

I spend my time building my mindset by giving myself tasks I must be disciplined to finish, not giving myself opportunities to make excuses, doing what I say I’ll do, and developing an iron will.

I spend my time having adventures by always having an identifiable goal and adventure that involves something that intimidates me and pushes me out of my comfort zone.

I spend my time working on my relationships by building a large network of high value people and being proactive by scheduling fun activities to do with them.

Then, instruct the AI to help build your schedule so you do these things daily.

Example schedule it created after some parameters I gave it:

**Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday:**

- **5:00 AM - 5:30 AM**: Wake up, morning routine (spiritual growth through meditation/prayer, quick review of the day's goals).
- **5:30 AM - 7:00 AM**: Focused business work (high-priority tasks, applying dreamlining principles).
- **7:00 AM - 9:00 AM**: Gym time (prioritizing health and physical fitness).
- **9:00 AM - 9:30 AM**: Healthy breakfast and relaxation.
- **9:30 AM - 12:00 PM**: Personal development activities (mindset building tasks, skill development, reading).
- **12:00 PM - 1:00 PM**: Lunch break.
- **1:00 PM - 3:00 PM**: Adventure planning or participation; could include outdoor activities.
- **3:00 PM - 5:00 PM**: Relationship building (networking, connecting with friends or family).
- **5:00 PM - 6:00 PM**: Organization time.
- **6:00 PM - 7:00 PM**: Dinner.
- **7:00 PM - 9:00 PM**: Leisure time or additional personal development.
- **9:00 PM - 9:30 PM**: Wind down routine, preparing for the next day.
- **9:30 PM**: Bedtime.

**Wednesday and Weekends:**

- **5:00 AM - 5:30 AM**: Wake up, morning routine.
- **5:30 AM - 7:00 AM**: Additional personal development or leisure activities.
- **7:00 AM - 9:00 AM**: Free time or light exercise (such as a walk, yoga, etc.).
- **9:00 AM - 9:30 AM**: Breakfast and relaxation.
- **9:30 AM - 12:00 PM**: Engage in adventures, hobbies, or personal projects.
- **12:00 PM - 1:00 PM**: Lunch.
- **1:00 PM - 3:00 PM**: Focus on relationship building or community activities.
- **3:00 PM - 5:00 PM**: Further personal development or leisure activities.
- **7:00 PM - 9:00 PM**: Leisure time or social activities.
- **9:00 PM - 9:30 PM**: Wind down routine.

Then give it more details and parameters. For example I say that my workout schedule is fixed because I meet people at the gym at a certain time. And that making the morning work schedule is always needing to be done before 8am Monday through Friday.

Then, give it some guiding knowledge.

“Use principles from the 4-hr work week when discussing business and use principles from the 4-hr body when discussing diet and exercise”

Now, all I do is use it as my personal planning assistant.

I can just ask it what to do. It asks me what I’ve done and says what I should be doing immediately in order to align with my categories, priorities, goals, etc.

Right now I’m having my breakfast.

“What’s for breakfast”

“For breakfast, considering your health goals and the guidelines, a protein-rich meal would be ideal. You could have:
• Scrambled eggs with spinach and mushrooms.
• A side of sliced avocado for healthy fats.
• A cup of green tea or black coffee for a caffeine boost, if you consume caffeine.”

Perfect.

This works great if you’re like me where you have the freedom to do anything with your time because there’s no boss, so you need help keeping on track and getting things done routinely. I have total control over my schedule which is a blessing and a curse. This helps me outsource some of the thinking where I can just be stupid and say “what do I do now?” And it makes it automatic for me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Trismigistus

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Sep 5, 2023
J

“What time is it?”

“Go to bed you should’ve been in bed at 9:30. Set your alarm for 7 and move your morning routine to after you do the work schedule for your employees since it must get done before 8”

Here’s how I made it.

Example:

God
Health
Business
Mindset
Adventures
Relationships

Example:

I spend my time exercising, eating healthy, pushing my old body to replace it with a better, newer one.

I spend my time growing my business in revenue and profit while simultaneously lowering my daily work through dreamlining: setting specific dream scenario goals. Elimination: removing the 20% of things that cause 80% of problems, focusing on 20% of the work that brings 80% of the results, applying only the minimum effective dose and not doing too much, limit interruptions and be selectively ignorant. Automation: Using assistants and employees and systems to empower others. Liberation: take mini retirements, live remotely, and always do things that excite me.

I spend my time building my mindset by giving myself tasks I must be disciplined to finish, not giving myself opportunities to make excuses, doing what I say I’ll do, and developing an iron will.

I spend my time having adventures by always having an identifiable goal and adventure that involves something that intimidates me and pushes me out of my comfort zone.

I spend my time working on my relationships by building a large network of high value people and being proactive by scheduling fun activities to do with them.

- **5:00 AM - 5:30 AM**: Wake up, morning routine (spiritual growth through meditation/prayer, quick review of the day's goals).
- **5:30 AM - 7:00 AM**: Focused business work (high-priority tasks, applying dreamlining principles).
- **9:30 AM - 12:00 PM**: Personal development activities (mindset building tasks, skill development, reading).
- **1:00 PM - 3:00 PM**: Adventure planning or participation; could include outdoor activities.
- **3:00 PM - 5:00 PM**: Relationship building (networking, connecting with friends or family).

- **7:00 AM - 9:00 AM**: Free time or light exercise (such as a walk, yoga, etc.).
- **1:00 PM - 3:00 PM**: Focus on relationship building or community activities.

Then give it more details and parameters. For example I say that my workout schedule is fixed because I meet people at the gym at a certain time. And that making the morning work schedule is always needing to be done before 8am Monday through Friday.

“Use principles from the 4-hr work week when discussing business and use principles from the 4-hr body when discussing diet and exercise”

I can just ask it what to do. It asks me what I’ve done and says what I should be doing immediately in order to align with my categories, priorities, goals, etc.

“What’s for breakfast”

“For breakfast, considering your health goals and the guidelines, a protein-rich meal would be ideal. You could have:
• A cup of green tea or black coffee for a caffeine boost, if you consume caffeine.”

Perfect.

This works great if you’re like me where you have the freedom to do anything with your time because there’s no boss, so you need help keeping on track and getting things done routinely. I have total control over my schedule which is a blessing and a curse. This helps me outsource some of the thinking where I can just be stupid and say “what do I do now?” And it makes it automatic for me.
This is pretty awesome.

klivin

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 6, 2023

“What time is it?”

Here’s how I made it.

Example:

God
Health
Business
Mindset
Adventures
Relationships

Example:

“What’s for breakfast”

Perfect.

This is great! As a high schooler I'm now wondering if there's some way to integrate GPT with the website the teachers at my school use to give assignments so it could automatically suggest to me what I need to do for my grades and everything. Thanks for sharing.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
635%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
This is great! As a high schooler I'm now wondering if there's some way to integrate GPT with the website the teachers at my school use to give assignments so it could automatically suggest to me what I need to do for my grades and everything. Thanks for sharing.
Just enter in your homework along with uploading a pdf of the book and say “use this book for context, answer the questions”

Get a portable scanner for a laptop and scan all your graded work with the answers and make it into a google drive folder for each class labeled by the class and teacher. Get your friends in on it and then hand it down to people in the lower classes coming in next year

klivin

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 6, 2023
Just enter in your homework along with uploading a pdf of the book and say “use this book for context, answer the questions”

Get a portable scanner for a laptop and scan all your graded work with the answers and make it into a google drive folder for each class labeled by the class and teacher. Get your friends in on it and then hand it down to people in the lower classes coming in next year
Are you using GPT Plus? If so, do you think it's worth it?

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
407%
Apr 16, 2019
This is a good idea in theory but in practice the hallucinations and feedback loops make the system too unstable. Source: I've tried many times and what I end up with is systems that go out of bounds with enough queries. You can probably do this with other ML models trained on your own dataset.

If you've managed to get it to return consistently coherent results I'd love to learn more about how you designed it.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
635%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
This is a good idea in theory but in practice the hallucinations and feedback loops make the system too unstable. Source: I've tried many times and what I end up with is systems that go out of bounds with enough queries. You can probably do this with other ML models trained on your own dataset.

If you've managed to get it to return consistently coherent results I'd love to learn more about how you designed it.
1. the main stuff was created using a normal chat. then i gave it a ton of instruction for the personal gpt.

2. i always do a new chat. it's just *clicks initial prompt* *gpt answers and asks me for details* and I say "it's 3:45pm on wednesday what should i do" and it jumps right into it saying "well, did you do x, y and z? if so, do this, and make sure of a, b and c."

3. save a good initial prompt to ask it with one click so you can experiment with better initial prompts that get the gpt to ask you the right questions.

It's not perfect. It's 90% great.

My actions are nowhere near 90% optimized, so I am the weak link in this chain. I'll take it.

It's nice having an external thing to look at and say "what should I do?" and it says "do x,y, and z and then go to bed"

It's stuff I already know. It's just super powerful for getting myself to do it.

It's the biggest problem for the free business owners who don't HAVE to do anything but have 10,000 things that SHOULD get done.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.