The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Could an opportunity be staring me in the face??

Threads with an onging chat or conversation

Bigdduble2

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 19, 2022
Hey guys! Hope all is well. Just returned back to grey and dull U.K after a glorious family holiday in beautiful Antalia, Turkey.

Often when I experience beautiful weather and the good life in general, I realise how much I need to do this more often & start to push for business ideas to help me escape the rat race. Suddenly I realised, my master plan could be basically in my hands already.

A few years ago, my partner set up an instagram page selling chocolate brownies & amassed a decent following and great feedback from customers. It had the potential to grow big, but the lack of business knowledge & the vision of making something huge from this small business wasn't quite there. Due to this, my partner felt like it was more of a low paying job than the start of something big, & she just stopped selling and left chocolate fiends in the lurch.

What do you guys think of this ?
Is this anything worth pursuing with correct marketing & targeting even bigger audiences like retail maybe.

Has anyone had any experience in selling foods?

Thank you all

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

f.laengle

Super Saiyajin
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Sep 21, 2023
Switzerland
Hey guys! Hope all is well. Just returned back to grey and dull U.K after a glorious family holiday in beautiful Antalia, Turkey.

Often when I experience beautiful weather and the good life in general, I realise how much I need to do this more often & start to push for business ideas to help me escape the rat race. Suddenly I realised, my master plan could be basically in my hands already.

A few years ago, my partner set up an instagram page selling chocolate brownies & amassed a decent following and great feedback from customers. It had the potential to grow big, but the lack of business knowledge & the vision of making something huge from this small business wasn't quite there. Due to this, my partner felt like it was more of a low paying job than the start of something big, & she just stopped selling and left chocolate fiends in the lurch.

What do you guys think of this ?
Is this anything worth pursuing with correct marketing & targeting even bigger audiences like retail maybe.

Has anyone had any experience in selling foods?

Thank you all
Hey @Bigdduble2

I've heard different stories that started quite similar than what you are writing here. Small Idea with a few people buying it and giving great feedback. Then over time they could build it up to a bigger business. It will take a lot of time and effort but if you can stand out among the other brownie producers it can be something bigger.

I'm not sure how it is where you live but here where I live we have very strict food rules which you have to follow. Expessially if you want to sell food in retail stores. But unfortunately I can't give you any advice on this.

The last story I remember was from some Australian Couple that made something with cloth. It's always really nice to hear these stories from small things that grow big! Definitly keep me up to date on your journey!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.