The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency Discussion (And Predictions)

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Is this the most viewed thread on the forum? If not, it's gotta be a top 5.

And it's essentially speculation at that. Even in this little corner of the world where people come together united under a shared mindset of "CENTS" and fastlane philosophy, something that is essentially 100% out of our control is the reigning topic.

To me, this is on par with downloading Draft Kings or hanging out at /r/wallstreetbets. Like what the F*ck are we doing here people?

Outside of some very basic knowledge/research of how all of this works and what the future potential might be, none of us should be wasting time participating in this. It's chasing money at it's finest, every second you spend analyzing, researching crypto is contributing nothing towards producing something of value.

It'd be very interesting to hear this thread shift to selling shovels; eg, ideas and businesses that can cleanup the environmental mess that crypto contributes to.

There is plenty of investing/stock market threads/ real estate threads on the forum as well, I don't see them get flamed like this asset class does.

I think it's been repeated to death that crypto is just an investment, it isn't some special snow flake.

''The stock markets down, better go shit on any investors in that thread as well, and repeat stuff people already know''

Everyone gets it.

You wanna know how much time I spend researching crypto crap? Zero now. Hardly ever.

Its like the vegan thread here, but the investment type.

"This is an entrepreneur forum, why are we talking about eating plants"

Same energy.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
lol.

Price today $67k, to get to $500k over 15 years …that’s 7.46x gain.

Over 15 years!!!

And you want to go all-in?

I don’t understand posts like yours.
That’s a 15% return a year for 15 years. I think many of us would take a major investment in that if guaranteed.

Not sure what you need consider something a good investment.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.