• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Would this be considered fastlane?

Discussion in 'Ideas, Needs, Concept Feedback' started by andrelunn, Mar 8, 2019.

1. andrelunn

andrelunn PARKED Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $33
    A check cashing store is for sale for 55k. You work it from 10am- 6pm M-F and 10am-5pm Sat. Off Sun. The net profit...100k. You could hire someone but are you really going to trust someone with your money? Need your feedback. What you think?

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

2. RazorCut

RazorCut Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $27,023
    I would consider it a shrinking marketplace. Where will it be in 2 years? What lease will you have to take over?

I got out of two businesses while they still retained value, neither business is currently operating.

I would say be careful. In the UK to there is talk of trying to protect the availability of coins and notes for a guaranteed number of years as they are quickly becoming outdated in favour of cards/digital payments.

MTEE1985 and andrelunn like this.
  3. cy-

cy- Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,135
    Checks?

As far as I know here in Denmark, you cannot pay with checks anymore as it is not a valid payment method here anymore.

Though checks can be cashed in for X amounts of years I believe, but then they are done for good here.

I would be cautious.

MTEE1985 likes this.
  4. MTEE1985

MTEE1985 There is no opportunity in comfort Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,135
    J. Willy and andrelunn like this.
  5. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke Tallest Lannister Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $10,190
    Tell us all about on this date: 03/08/26.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.