The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where can I learn about the Product Development process

AlonN

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jun 10, 2018
Hey guys,

I currently own a private label brand on Amazon (branded generic products) and I'm interested in designing a better version of my current product.

I'm looking for recommendations on books/courses/blogs or any other source that might help me understand the whole process of designing and developing a new product.

Thanks! :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Welcome to the Fastalane Forum.

You can find blogs such as this one: The 7 Steps of Effective Product Development. Note: This article is about an improved cosmetic product. It contains some good tips, but as a man you might find it boring. Also the woman featured had a huge amount of financial backing from her family.

There are plenty of others. Just Google: Product Development.

You will also find that the Fastlane is a very helpful community, but you will need to ask specific questions once you get started on developing a product.

Walter

AlonN

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jun 10, 2018
Welcome to the Fastalane Forum.

You can find blogs such as this one: The 7 Steps of Effective Product Development. Note: This article is about an improved cosmetic product. It contains some good tips, but as a man you might find it boring. Also the woman featured had a huge amount of financial backing from her family.

There are plenty of others. Just Google: Product Development.

You will also find that the Fastlane is a very helpful community, but you will need to ask specific questions once you get started on developing a product.

Walter

Thanks for the recommendation Walter! my product is somewhat related to the cosmetics niche so it's extremely helpful.

As for the financial backing - I have enough profits from my current FBA business to design, develop and market a new product so I don't really have to worry about it, just looking to avoid costly mistakes before starting the design and development of the new product.

Most things I found on google were pretty basic, I was looking for a more in-depth guide on the whole process (specifically physical products).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.