The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

WhatsApp Marketing

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Itizn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 25, 2019
Colombia
I've turned to WhatsApp for reaching companies and individuals in countries I have a hard time reaching out to through the conventional methods.

My "weapon" of choice is telephone, but the aforementioned difficulty in reaching these companies, along with time zone differences just makes it easier to text.

One early "obstacle" I've come across are durin the tough parts of the conversations like pricing, and other objections. There is a certain "lull" in the flow of the dialogue imo, due to someone continuing the conversation at 01:30 a.m. when I'm asleep.

My question would be do you have any tips on how to best communicate with prospects through SMS/Messaging? This is new to me so any pointers would be appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jobless

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 8, 2017
EU
If you have a script for how the communication should progress, you can hand it to someone else (like a VA) in another timezone and they can do it as you sleep.

Secondly, if your text communication is similar to a 'conversation' or 'chatting' (conducted in real time), you can make it more asynchronous. Treat it like sending an email and include a lot more info/questions in each message. Possibly, your respondent will reply in the same manner. Just don't overwhelm them.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.