• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

MEETUPS What website to look for conferences/workshops in the USA?

Discussion in 'Networking, Socializing, Meet-Ups' started by JohnFuture, Mar 4, 2019.

1. JohnFuture

JohnFuture Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $157
    Hi!

Is there a website that has all conferences and workshops available in one site?

So far I have checked meetup and Eventbrite website so far.

Do you know any other? (interested in Tech and mindset stuff)

I will visit the USA for the first time and know that it's worth it to meet with the same minded people.

2. Eskil

Eskil Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $51,286
    Depending on what state/city you're going to, many places have a chamber of commerce that keep calendars and lists of such events. For instance, here is the one for Scottsdale near where I live: Scottsdale Chamber of Commerce

Look up <CITY> + "chamber of commerce" and I'm sure you will find either a website or at least a phone number / email you can contact where someone can provide you with details.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.