The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

What to Google for? Construction crew B2C business

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

lyzwad

PARKED
Oct 3, 2016
Hello,

I'd like to start a business - website which helps people with finding a construction crew for their new apartament or makeovers. I am not sure what to look for in Google in terms of generating income with this idea. I'd like to avoid primitive commission fees or fees for creating an account. Do you have some clues what topics I should look for? Or maybe you have some ideas of possibilities? Thank you!

PS. I am sure there's plenty of information here on the Forum, but I don't know the keywords yet. As soon as I get some clues I'll delete this thread.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

maverick

Aspice, officio fungeris sine spe honoris ampliori
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 26, 2012
You don't generate income with an idea. If you're looking for advice or constructive feedback, you should -at the very least- take some time to formulate what you're looking to do, how you're looking to go about it and what the value proposition is.

Just creating a post with this is pure laziness.

OP
OP
L

lyzwad

PARKED
Oct 3, 2016
Exactly! I'll dig into this service. Thanks!
@maverick: thank you for you comment. The thing is I have a specific view how this business would be helpful for the people, but I didn't wrote any specifics about it in my first post, because my question was very different from standard "idea check". Again, I am looking for revenue streams possibilities for this kind of services, or even like Airbnb or Ebay, with except of standard comission fees or commercials.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Just a quick question, is it possible to communicate only via e-mail or text messages? I am...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock