• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

What to Google for? Construction crew B2C business

Discussion in 'Ideas, Needs, Concept Feedback' started by lyzwad, Oct 5, 2017.

1. lyzwad

lyzwad PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $11
    Hello,

I'd like to start a business - website which helps people with finding a construction crew for their new apartament or makeovers. I am not sure what to look for in Google in terms of generating income with this idea. I'd like to avoid primitive commission fees or fees for creating an account. Do you have some clues what topics I should look for? Or maybe you have some ideas of possibilities? Thank you!

PS. I am sure there's plenty of information here on the Forum, but I don't know the keywords yet. As soon as I get some clues I'll delete this thread.

2. maverick

maverick Unorthodox Nonconformist Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,157
    You don't generate income with an idea. If you're looking for advice or constructive feedback, you should -at the very least- take some time to formulate what you're looking to do, how you're looking to go about it and what the value proposition is.

Just creating a post with this is pure laziness.

Greg R and jon.M like this.
  3. Coalission

Coalission Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $62,607
  4. lyzwad

lyzwad PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $11
    Exactly! I'll dig into this service. Thanks!
    @maverick: thank you for you comment. The thing is I have a specific view how this business would be helpful for the people, but I didn't wrote any specifics about it in my first post, because my question was very different from standard "idea check". Again, I am looking for revenue streams possibilities for this kind of services, or even like Airbnb or Ebay, with except of standard comission fees or commercials.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.