The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What should I do now?

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

enterwayproject

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 2, 2019
Cyprus
Hello everyone.

My name is Alexander and I am 18 years old, recently started my own digital agency Enterway project where
me and my team of freelancers develop websites, do social media marketing and graphic design. I have found some local clients two for web development and one for email follow-up. But i am not sure what should I do now. I am currently placing my agency profile on freelance websites and calling local ad agencyes to offer partnership and referrals.

BUT, i feel like its moving very slow and that actions that I do are too long term and can't make me money today.

Please let me know what you think and how should i act at this moment, I am thinking to cold call local businesses.

Thanks
Alexander

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kkoasdfawfqwe2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Feb 17, 2017
Europe
Hi Alexander,

Great that you started a company and are going forward.

At your stage I would not recommend to cold call businesses, this is extremely difficult to close this kind of sales with.

Instead I would go out in your own city or any other, and just walk in the stores/offices of these local companies.

Be friendly, kind, helpful.

Let them know that you can help them and remember to ask them questions.

How do they get clients today?

Are they in need of more clients?

Do they have experience with the kind of help you can provide them?

etc.

And start small if you need to, take one day where you say: For 3 hours today I will go out and just talk to businesses in my area.

Then you already started and you overcome the initial fear that might be connected with it.

Either way good luck and please keep us updated!

enterwayproject

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 2, 2019
Cyprus
Hi Alexander,

Great that you started a company and are going forward.

At your stage I would not recommend to cold call businesses, this is extremely difficult to close this kind of sales with.

Instead I would go out in your own city or any other, and just walk in the stores/offices of these local companies.

Be friendly, kind, helpful.

Let them know that you can help them and remember to ask them questions.

How do they get clients today?

Are they in need of more clients?

Do they have experience with the kind of help you can provide them?

etc.

And start small if you need to, take one day where you say: For 3 hours today I will go out and just talk to businesses in my area.

Then you already started and you overcome the initial fear that might be connected with it.

Either way good luck and please keep us updated!
Thank you very much

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.