• The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 48 hours.

What do you all this of EOS.io?

Daniel Clemente

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
They say it's more scalable than Ethereum and has more transaction fees. I'm trying to start learning dapp development for it but of course I run into technical issues. Do you think EOS is a good coin to invest in as well?

Roli

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
It is meant to be more scalable, however bandwidth issues will be similar to Gas issues on Ethereum.

I bought 50 a while back and sold 40 of them not too long ago. I'll probably buy back in before the end of the year, as it does have potential to go up. The real test will be if any of the enterprise solutions the EOS chain claims to have actually get used or not.

nitrousflame

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
FASTLANE INSIDER
I think your question depends on how you prioritize value between the "trilemma" of decentralization, scalability, and security. Different coins take different approaches to balancing this trilemma, and I think it remains to be seen which balance is best.