The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What color is the Unicorn's fart? - Hello to all who cross my path!

Did the Title hook you, or you clicked for another reason?

• Total voters

The LordExecutor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Oct 11, 2017
Hungary
Welcome!
It is a pleasure to hear what you have to say.

Goal : I will keep this short. Finally decided to join the forum, even though I read the The Millionaire Fastlane about a year ago. My goal is to document the journey, and hopefully attract some people to the thread (feel free to throw both rocks and words of encouragement at me).

Lets start.

Do you wonder about the title? Testing out does it draw attention or not, whatever the reason thank you for reading this. I currently live in Budapest and am immersed in this digital era, so many opportunities not enough time. Don't worry, over time you will find out my most interesting aspects, and those that belong under the rug.

Question: Is there any specific sections of the forum where journeys from Zero to Hero are documented?

That is it for now. I will explain everything in more detail once I start the journey thread but, I will limit myself. Post only once a week at the specific time. I know how easy it can be to drift away on forums or IRC...

Looking forward to share journey with all of ya!

Best regards,
The Lord Executor

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Damn you...you don't need such a title!:)
Welcome anyway,unicorn!

Although I haven't smelt unicorn fart before, I think by looking at startups that aspire to go unicorn, I suppose it is colourless. Formless. Just like the products and value delivered by most of them...

The progress threads are available. There are some stories listed in the Gold and Notable threads. Both successes and failures.

The Insiders has some even better ones too. Touching on lots of fields...ecommerce, regular products, publishing...you came to the right place!

Just try to make the title more relevant although it is not wrong to go clickbaity! @MJ DeMarco does a good job at that, if you would like to check his posts.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Is there any specific sections of the forum where journeys from Zero to Hero are documented?

Read the Gold and Notable threads.

Do you wonder about the title? Testing out does it draw attention or not

It was interesting although I read all the intros on the forum. So I can't say it was the title that led me here.

Welcome to the forum!

The LordExecutor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Oct 11, 2017
Hungary
Thank you all for welcoming me to this forum! Must say, it is exciting to get back to any kind of forum posting :)

Damn you...you don't need such a title!:)
Welcome anyway,unicorn!

Although I haven't smelt unicorn fart before, I think by looking at startups that aspire to go unicorn, I suppose it is colourless. Formless. Just like the products and value delivered by most of them...

The progress threads are available. There are some stories listed in the Gold and Notable threads. Both successes and failures.

The Insiders has some even better ones too. Touching on lots of fields...ecommerce, regular products, publishing...you came to the right place!

Just try to make the title more relevant although it is not wrong to go clickbaity! @MJ DeMarco does a good job at that, if you would like to check his posts.

I completely understand you, and that was exactly where I was coming from. Although I didn't know about that sugar killer bag (though they have a nice cover).

I will definitely check those threads, something will catch my eye for sure. And about title, don't worry I am not trying clickbait, just to make things more interesting, hopefully.. :D

Read the Gold and Notable threads.

It was interesting although I read all the intros on the forum. So I can't say it was the title that led me here.

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for creating this forum! And for the books, I like your style of writing. Will check the threads, I just need to get accustomed to forum. See ya around!

It is time to create my main thread, *warms up fingers* . See ya!

Regards,
The LordExecutor

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.