The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What are the Prospects for the Portugal Market?

Mary1272

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 29, 2018
Hi All!

I hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday season!
I'm looking into the Portugal market for investment. I wanted to know your guy's thoughts, I have heard some conflicting information that Portugal is already at its peak and prices are going to drop in the near future.
Please share your thoughts and experiences!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
what are you referring to? real estate, agri land, commercial investment, land in general, i mean what types of real estate if that? Your question is too vague for proper answering.

Fassina

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Nov 13, 2018
Brazil
There are better, faster growing areas to invest in these types of properties then something vague like portugal..

Do your research, these type of areas exist everywhere but they are specific cities or even neighborhoods in said cities, not vague answers like Portugal.

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
I'd be curious to learn more about the research you did on the matter already. Perhaps sharing more details with us might lead the right people to give you relevant answers. Right now it's way to broad of a question for someone to formulate a decent, helpful answer for you without remaining broad too.

stevensdler

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 7, 2018
I don't think Portugal property price is going to be down, according to me it is going to be up more.

Frank H.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Dec 22, 2018
There are better, faster growing areas to invest in these types of properties then something vague like portugal..

Do your research, these type of areas exist everywhere but they are specific cities or even neighborhoods in said cities, not vague answers like Portugal.

Good post. Do you have any advice on how-to find fast growing areas? I am looking forward to your reply.

Fassina

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Nov 13, 2018
Brazil
Do you have any advice on how-to find fast growing areas?
It's easier to identify them around where you live. But generally touristy areas with a lot of seasonal renting. Beaches, lakes, fishing spots, hunting grounds, festival areas, skying spots.. Generally the places where middle aged upper middle class people spend their weekends on.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.