The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Vet Degree Value ideas

Idea threads

Kasomoh J.

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 11, 2020
Nairobi
I'm a vet. Med & surgery student in Africa, i want to sell pet products. Anyone here who has tried the business? Where and how can I import them to Africa at a good price? I appreciate any insight. Anybody with more ideas I can use to create value with my veterinary knowledge ? I would appreciate that too

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Spikeroo

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Aug 17, 2011
Merritt Island, Fl
I'm a vet. Med & surgery student in Africa, i want to sell pet products. Anyone here who has tried the business? Where and how can I import them to Africa at a good price? I appreciate any insight. Anybody with more ideas I can use to create value with my veterinary knowledge ? I would appreciate that too

Social media page that offers small advise on how to treat your pet in an emergency before making it to an animal hospital. example, what to do If your dog is choking, or if your cat got bit by a snake or something. I've never once seen a social media account that offers that, which can potentially save your best friend. It would be very easy to build since people would share the advise on fb or instagram, which is very valuable.

Build Follow. Sell merch. Sip long islands.

Kasomoh J.

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 11, 2020
Nairobi
Social media page that offers small advise on how to treat your pet in an emergency before making it to an animal hospital. example, what to do If your dog is choking, or if your cat got bit by a snake or something. I've never once seen a social media account that offers that, which can potentially save your best friend. It would be very easy to build since people would share the advise on fb or instagram, which is very valuable.

I like the idea, how about a website instead of a social media account?

Spikeroo

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Aug 17, 2011
Merritt Island, Fl
I like the idea, how about a website instead of a social media account?

Website is great, don't get me wrong, but Facebook would be the best because of the share feature. A short animation would be really valuable as well. Do both.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jay_Young

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 15, 2020
Thank you for posting this, I'm also starting a business between the US and Africa.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.