The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Validating new customer and.......

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Apr 7, 2019
uk
Hi everyone so I am starting to look for key words when speaking to a new customer to see if they would be the right fit for my business.When speaking with a prospective client: reasonable affordable budget discount hourly rate if you do the work we take away the waste these types of comments should be telling me they can't afford me.I know there is a money to work ratio if the money is to low and the work is harsh other grounds maintenance services and gardening people are not going to take the work either.I need to find out if the customer is wasting my time from the start what else should I be looking for?.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.