The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Unsaturated Markets

DropshipGodx

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Apr 16, 2020
INDIA
I am completely into e-commerce and dropshipping and what I have noticed is like everyone! Like everyone who gets into e-commerce wants to sell to the US and english speaking market and why not a great high ticket product market with the biggest GDP but what I think this greatly increases the competition ! and increases the ad costs by a lot! For someone who is living Germany getting into e-commerce must target their Native Countries as well as Audience who speaks other than English Language. I tested this with selling Similar products to The US market and Then the German Speaking countries! Like Austria, Germany etc My conversion Rate and My sales increased by a lot and on an average i was able to get a ROAS of 4 on ADS. I am making a complete excel file for all the countries with their GDP / Competition in E-commerce field / Population / Common Payment Gateways etc if anyone is interested can surely Hit me up. In the end i would just say try and test other Countries then just The USA and different Language Audiences you will be able to get a great results. Countries Like Germany, Austria, China And Israel worked really well for me for getting good amount of sales on my product . I hope this info Helps

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lyinx

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 28, 2019
Lancaster County, PA
I am completely into e-commerce and dropshipping and what I have noticed is like everyone! Like everyone who gets into e-commerce wants to sell to the US and english speaking market and why not a great high ticket product market with the biggest GDP but what I think this greatly increases the competition ! and increases the ad costs by a lot! For someone who is living Germany getting into e-commerce must target their Native Countries as well as Audience who speaks other than English Language. I tested this with selling Similar products to The US market and Then the German Speaking countries! Like Austria, Germany etc My conversion Rate and My sales increased by a lot and on an average i was able to get a ROAS of 4 on ADS. I am making a complete excel file for all the countries with their GDP / Competition in E-commerce field / Population / Common Payment Gateways etc if anyone is interested can surely Hit me up. In the end i would just say try and test other Countries then just The USA and different Language Audiences you will be able to get a great results. Countries Like Germany, Austria, China And Israel worked really well for me for getting good amount of sales on my product . I hope this info Helps
I'd love to see this spreadsheet! I don't know where you store the sheet, but if you put it on Google sheets or something like that then people can look at it in real-time and you can keep updating it :)

DropshipGodx

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Apr 16, 2020
INDIA
I'd love to see this spreadsheet! I don't know where you store the sheet, but if you put it on Google sheets or something like that then people can look at it in real-time and you can keep updating it :)
Yes i am creating in the google sheets so that later i can share it with people once i am done i will send it over to you. :)

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
You know that ROA 4 on ¢1 is ¢4.

One can have whatever multiplier he wants but absolute bottom line is what matters.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.