The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Things that I have to do to Free my self UP.

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Harsha Vardhan

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Aug 7, 2020
INDIA
Hey guys hope your doing good in this pandemic small intro to me I am Harsha Vardhan and I am from India.
So I have been started to my self as a aspiring entrepreneur since I saw an addon how to make money and I thought about It and thinking like I could also have that kind of lifestyle but things didn't go well this happened in 2016. There have been too many courses in the Digital marketing and I couldn't get much money to enroll into it or neither did my family has that kind of money so years passed by and in 2018 I brought my first digital marketing course and that day I felt like sooo much happy finally I made it so i was going through the course and I was like going in it very slowly and after 3 months I finished the course and then It comes the reality that is hard from there I have been trying to get clients into my business but couldn't and been giving me Excuses & Excuses but I have been trying to get these clients trying in FB groups & E-mails & Instagram Except cold calls I know that this is a good thing if I did cold calls I would have clients today so fast forward today I still am Broke and have no money in the pocket of mine except 10$ that I earned as web developer so I need to change and it need to be done only if i take the action like no one will come and help you. You are the only person that can do this one so this is a forum that I am making to update daily things of mine execution like....
Things
1- Cold calls
2- Emails
3-Linkedin
4-Meetings

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.