• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

The New Forum Format

Discussion in 'Forum News, Updates, & FAQs' started by Tommo, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Tommo

Tommo Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,130
    Can I just say I think the adjustments to the forum are excellent and at the same time I also see more engagement. Anybody else see or sense this? Does this make you feel happier Boss?
    I love this community. How much has it grown recently moderators?

2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $352,772
    Admin Post
    Yes it seems so, every so slightly.

My happiness doesn't depend on the forum's health, but yes, I'm glad some slight changes have helped. Considering I'm handcuffed by a piece of software stuck in 2007, it was nice to be able to make some changes.

The analytics and data points for Oct are all slightly up from the prior month. (The change was made around Oct 9) Nothing to get piss drunk over, but everything was up and green. :blush:

Tommo, YoungPadawan, ZF Lee and 2 others like this.
  3. TylerH1994

TylerH1994 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $877
    It's awesome. I've always loved the forum personally, but I do like seeing more than 50 posts.

However, my favorite addition BY FAR is the ability to see who the thread was created by, and who responded last. Really helps to find quality content much faster.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  4. DrWumbo

DrWumbo Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $165
    I've been waiting for a feature like this! Going into advanced searches I don't see any changes to it. Would you mind pointing me in the right direction?