The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Beginning of My Journey

TheNectarOfCow

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jan 28, 2021
Hey everyone, happy to be here!

I started reading the millionaire fastlane after a popular Youtuber recommended it me and wow.. Did it ever click with me.

I am a 25 year old Mechanical Engineering graduate who started my first full-time job as a Fire Engineer in Brisbane, Australia after immigrating from Canada for what was a long time dream of mine. However, never in my fantasy of what Australia would be for me did I include 50 hours a week of sitting in a felt-walled, 6x8 prison, chained to my desk, waiting for the clock to run out. Every job I've ever had has had the same feeling within 4 hours of my first shift, being "How long do I have to do this until I can leave?". Since then, I knew I'm not someone who will ever be willing to compromise for a mediocre life.

In desperation for a solution, I found the millionaire fastlane . I always wanted to be an entrepreneur, but didn't know where to start/ how to go about it. I felt like I knew where I wanted to be, but only in the vaguest sense. The millionaire fastlane provided CONCRETE guidance on how to form real plan of attack on my future, and the book conditioned my mind to build the road forward. I first picked up the book last April. This book alone set me on a radical path. I quit my death sentence of a job, became a self-taught web developer, and am currently working on the development of my own web application that I am confident will revolutionise an industry once complete. Even if I fail, I am finally happy, and feel like I am finally being true to myself after lying to myself for many, many years, that I could possibly ever feel fulfilled as a slave to a corporation. Once again, I am excited to wake up and see what the day will hold, and I have MJ to thank for that.

Initial launch is still several months away, but I'm just reminding myself it's all part of the process. I do not have anyone in my life who see's through my lens, therefore I've come to the forum to talk to people with the same mindset as me, so don't be afraid to drop me a line and say hello!

Live on,

TheNectarOfCow

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007