The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Self-Promotion Saturday Now Live!

Have something to sell? Want to promote your design service or a YouTube channel? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote anything within the sphere of entrepreneurship on one thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

Successful people have the same mindsets

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 19, 2018
Everytime I read a successful person's quote or habits or ways of thinking, I think to myself "hey I have had the same thought!"

Now I am not trying to get up my own a$$. I am just thinking that maybe, just maybe, there is a "successful" part of our brain that just needs to be activated and that everyone has it. I came across my friend's twitter post where he retweeted this "Learn to say NO without explaining yourself" from billionaire mindset. I thought, this page is going to be corny as hell, but what the hell, I'll check it out. It has a list of quotes that are supposed to be motivating. Almost 100% of them I agree with and have popped up in my head during my journey. I dont think this is a coincidence.

I truly believe that Nature has a certain set of rules of success that NEEDS to be followed. As humans, we tend to have horrible biases, social conditioning, rules set by our parents and peers, that we get so damn disconnected from our inner nature that NATURALLY wants us to succeed. IMO, these quotes are just whispers from our inner nature that is guiding us to a great life. Things like "Look at how far you've gotten, not how far you still have to go", "DON’T THINK TOO MUCH. You'll create a problem that wasn't even there in the first place", "Rule #1: never expect anything from anybody". There are a lot more but I don't want to bore you guys. These are all corny but so damn true. I am not saying this because a twitter page said it, but because in my own life, my inner voice has intuitevly known this and anytime I deviate from these rules, my life turns to shit.

What do you guys think? This is a bit woo woo but I think it is a very very interesting topic. One that heavily relates with the tao te ching.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

socaldude

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Jan 10, 2012
Mexico
I totally agree.

But I'm not a fan of the word "mind-set". Because I don't think it does a good job of explaining the true meaning.

I think "cognitive structure" is more accurate because it implies that it's something thats real, causally active and actionable.

Mind-set implies that we can just "will" ourselves multi million dollar quality thoughts without honoring self-awareness and diligence.

But yeah 99% of the time if you are "Stuck" it's because of your mind. It means more self-awareness and understanding is needed. Which is extremely difficult. One of the most difficult things ever. But difficult is a good thing because it skews probabilities.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
99% of the time if you are "Stuck" it's because of your mind. It means more self-awareness and understanding is needed. Which is extremely difficult. One of the most difficult things ever. But difficult is a good thing because it skews probabilities.
Do you know of any resources or methods that would help with the process? Like meditation, mindfulness, etc.

Anything you do in particular?

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Do you know of any resources or methods that would help with the process? Like meditation, mindfulness, etc.

Anything you do in particular?

to understand a system of control, you have to step out of it

people here think they are " unscripted " but this is not the case

being unscripted means you are not only financialy free

but matrix free as well : your mind is free from the control of others

if you are forced to obey others in any way , then you are part of the system

not free

hors matrice.png

Last edited:

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
so where to begin ?

steping outside the matrix means understanding Masterminds and spiritual masters ' mindset

1) Masterminds

the Get altitude program means you have to think differently about busines

outside the matrix so to speak : above it

get.jpg

Stuart Goldsmith's teaching

sytuart.jpg

again, above the matrix control system . ( usual way to do things in society )

2) spiritual masters

kr.jpg

so you get the point

you are on earth to be a channel for intelligence

an avatar of it

not to be energy in other people systems

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox' Web School's "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
For those with the "can web design be Fastlane" question this video by @MJ DeMarco is a great...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Out of curiosity, what types of businesses are you advising on? (I read this whole thread...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom