The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Start a startupgrind chapter

MichaelCash

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Apr 7, 2013
New York
Hi!
I am thinking of starting up a startup grind charter in my city, it is a large city with a few millions people in eastern Europe.

Does anybody know what support startup grind will provide?

I will need to spend my time on this, so I am wondering what would be my benefits... Obviously this is a non profit organization so they don't pay money to the organizers. But I was always interested in talking with entrepreneurs and listening to their stories. So what would be my benefits if I organize it? besides meeting/connecting with local entereneurs?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Strive

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Is this a serious question?

"I will need to spend my time on this, what would be my benefits?"

1. Life's not all about you. How about trying to bring people together for their benefit?
2. You're asking us like we're the organization, why don't you try asking them?
3. You answered your own question - you get to be in close proximity with people who you can learn from. I don't see why you need more than that.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.