The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Something must change

Siegward

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Sep 6, 2017
Italy
I've got a technical degree and, as strange as it sounds, I'm running a boutique design studio. I'm working but I'm not doing much better than when I was an employee. I was kind of less stressed too (must..find..clients..).
The books were eye opening in this regard. My studio can't be easily converted to a "Fastlane" business, so I'll have some thinking to do.
Cheers to everyone!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Morad

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 16, 2017
ohio
I've got a technical degree and, as strange as it sounds, I'm running a boutique design studio. I'm working but I'm not doing much better than when I was an employee. I was kind of less stressed too (must..find..clients..).
The books were eye opening in this regard. My studio can't be easily converted to a "Fastlane" business, so I'll have some thinking to do.
Cheers to everyone!

I’ve been there. You can bounce back it just takes time. I find now that I i my own businesses that I work extremely hard and long hours, but if I keep at it at this rate I won’t have to much longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Siegward

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Sep 6, 2017
Italy
I think that instead of morphing it into something else I'll keep it on the side, to fund something new I will create. My problem is demand, my market is becoming a commodity and readjustments are needed

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I think that instead of morphing it into something else I'll keep it on the side

Good plan as learned skills don't go away if used. And neither do bills!

Welcome to the forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...