The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Soft Proof Not Required?

The Entrepreneur's Forum for learning how to build wealth and financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join our forum with more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Hi guys If there is already a market for my product and sales from competitors is soft proofing even necessary?

Can I basically move along with the product - service and just win the value competition?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Technically speaking, yes, but why not soft prove the value skew itself?

Thanks for your reply.

Well I am not sure how I would to be honest as I would need CAD drawings done, plus getting at least 10 pieces manufacturer just to start, and take photos with the someone wearing my item professionaly done my friend is a photographer and do it that way. I am unsure as to how to soft proof any other way to be honest, if that fails I will pivot act asses and adjust. Any suggestions are welcome.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore