The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Small Victory for aspiring Edupreneur

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Bhanu

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Oct 23, 2017
Wanted to share a small victory I had recently .
I earned 10 Lacs (1 Million) Indian rupees using my Job/Business . Bulk of it came from my job ,a small portion came from business .
I have created a fixed deposit account in one of nationalized bank and it is now earning me handsome 7.1% interest rate . (per annum)
Though small I am earning 5000 Indian rupees per month without lifting a finger now :) . I hope to continue earning(this time bulk through my business) and saving as much as I can so that one day I can earn my entire livelihood through income from bank interest . (I would love to earn through Municipal bonds,Government securities etc but I am not well versed at them at the moment,plus I am busy building my business. Once I attain financial freedom I will learn this path too)
For a family of 4 you can easily survive in 30-35000 INR a month in my country . I aim to reach this goal as fast as I can to win my freedom .

A big thanks to MJ and Fastlane forum who keep me motivated and on my track every day :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nikhil God

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jun 18, 2019
Kudos to you bro! Just followed you to stay in touch with your progress.

Good luck :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.