The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Shuhari from Germany

Shuhari

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 30, 2018
Germany
Hi Fastlaners,

I am Shuhari from Germany. I am a Engineer in my mid-thirties, married with two kids. Have been employed in Academia and Industry and started a business with my wife last year.

Our personal motivation for being an "entrepreneur couple" is that we want to be free. Free to chose to work on what we want, when we want, how much we want, with whom we want, for the customers we want.

My goal is to transition from employee to full-time entrepreneur as soon as we hit our business targets (break-even our current salary + little overhead for tuition fees).

What can I say else about myself? Well, I am an avid reader (average 1 book/week). Not surprisingly, the last book I read was Unscripted and got me motivated to participate in this community of like-minded entrepreneurs.

Here I am now writing this introductory post.

There is already so much gold in this forum. I would be happy to be part of this community and offer to help whenever I can. Please feel free to ask me anything, would be glad to help.

Best regards
Shuhari

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome aboard Shuhari!

Lumo

Contributor
Speedway Pass
Sep 20, 2016
Germany
Hello from Germany and welcome to the forum.

If you want to chat or talk feel free to send a PM.

Ivan M.

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 24, 2017
California
Greetings Shuhari, welcome to the forum. You'll find much useful information here.

Kennypaul

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria
Hi Fastlaners,

I am Shuhari from Germany. I am a Engineer in my mid-thirties, married with two kids. Have been employed in Academia and Industry and started a business with my wife last year.

Our personal motivation for being an "entrepreneur couple" is that we want to be free. Free to chose to work on what we want, when we want, how much we want, with whom we want, for the customers we want.

My goal is to transition from employee to full-time entrepreneur as soon as we hit our business targets (break-even our current salary + little overhead for tuition fees).

What can I say else about myself? Well, I am an avid reader (average 1 book/week). Not surprisingly, the last book I read was Unscripted and got me motivated to participate in this community of like-minded entrepreneurs.

Here I am now writing this introductory post.

There is already so much gold in this forum. I would be happy to be part of this community and offer to help whenever I can. Please feel free to ask me anything, would be glad to help.

Best regards
Shuhari
Good to have you here.How's Germany??(I have cousins there).Anyway...welcome to the forum shuhari

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom