• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Selling Unknown Brands

Discussion in 'Product Creation, Inventing, Importing, Sourcing' started by Scuderia, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Scuderia

Scuderia New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $56
    Hi Guys,

We're looking to see products on Ebay US which are from not well known brands or already listed on ebay example: Nuevo24 Pack

Unlike popular brands and products there is no one looking for these products directly so we need a way to establish there value e..g no one is looking for: Locomodiv Nuevo24 Pack on ebay but it sells at retail price for: $64.95.

We get these products for about quarter the price e.g. lets say $16.00 per bag.

So out goal is to ensure we get between $30 to $64.95 to make a profit after expenses.

With the Ebay listing we are thinking of adding:

1) Starting the list low bid $0.01 to get high views and interest
    2) In the title add the recommended retail price e.g. $64.95
    3) Linking to retail page e.g. Nuevo24 Pack with the actual price so the person interested can view the actual price.
    4) Make a nice listing with video (from the retailer) and high resolution pictures.

Beyond that, is there anything else we can do or recommend? Or other online sources besides Ebay to sell these products?

Cheers.

Xeon likes this.
  2. amp0193

amp0193 Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $49,457
    Amazon would be great for this.

Doing the same thing now with some products in my niche, for some extra side money.

Xeon likes this.
  3. Scuderia

Scuderia New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $56
    Thanks, i can't use Amazon as i'm selling quantity of one (not multiple quantities) per product.

4. Powshock

Powshock Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $133
    HI,
    Some trick with Ebay is list often and get a store. These make a big difference in where you fall in the listings.

I am stuck in a rut on Ebay. I have tried to find new products, but dealing with China and shipping was too much money for me to continue. I have sales of $3000 to $5000 a month, but I can't seem to grow. I don't want to do the yard sale hunting again. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.