What's new

Selling the language courses online - my first serious try to become a fastlaner

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

JoannaGl

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
I've been on the forum for a while and read a lot to get know the community. Now I know it's the right place for me. So happy to be here and thank you for so much inspiration!

Let's reveal today my execution plan to get on the fastlane. For sure, I need writing about it more then you need to read it. Public promises help a bit, do not they?

My life has stuck somewhere between slowlane and fastlane, maybe closer slowlane.
Why slowlane?
1) Boring and safe work in the office from 9-5, monthly wage.
2) One hour communting to work one way Monday-Friday (when I read a chapter about it in the MF it was so sad, I almost cried...)
3) Working extra time at home as a language teacher, only an hourly wage (no employees).

So where is the fastlane?
1) I earn quite much and save a lot of money, almost 70% of the net income. Despite saving so much, my life is comfortable.
2) Good investing with high profits, a few sources of income. Some passive income.
3) Going this way without any changes I can become a fastlaner and quit working in about 7-8 years (I'm 28 now). Market collapse is not included in this prediction.

(When I have written it down all now, I see that there is not too much fastlane in it unfortunately.:()

But never mind. The plan to get quicker on the fastlane is:
1) April-August 2018: Getting as much audience as possible. Good network of students can help a lot in the very beginning. Start a website with encouraging, interactive and funny free language lessons (not English) for the large groups of immigrants. Focusing only on their needs, not a general boring language course. Marketing on Facebook and YouTube. 90% is done already, some details must be done before launching in April.
2) September 2018: Launching my first language course online. Not sure what exactly kind of course, I still work on the strategy. But the main keywords here will be quality and range.
3) 2019: The main goal is to sell language courses dedicated to some of the most popular professions among immigrants (construction worker, cleaner etc). I know well there is no such a thing on the market right now. The offer can work well for both B2C and B2B.

I hope this is the way to quit a boring job, stop commuting 2 hours per day and start a better life.

You'll hear from me soon. May the force be with you! (and me...)

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
citv ug madl vu zua. tuapft opvisitvoph epf tuapft moli zua'wi huv zuas nopf tiv tvseohjv.
Vjepl zua gus vjev. Dunoph cedl vu getvmepi-xusl pux. O jewi jef e muph csiel fai vu tmuxmepi-opwitvoph ottait xjodj niept nuwoph juati, sipuwevoup epf sipvoph upi pix gmev. Vzqodem tmuxmepi-cammtjov, cav howit ni raovi gopi enuapv ug nupiz tu O dep qez vji commt epf nuwi vu getvmepi e cov tegis, O taqquti.

Nz duasti nevisoem esi cioph qsufadif iwisz fez pux, O xomm ci siefz xovj vjin ev vji cihoppoph ug Fidincis. Meapdjoph op Kepaesz.

Q.T. Vjepl zua, NK epf emm gusan nincist, O jewi piwis ciip tu jeqqz, gsii epf nuvowevif.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today