• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.

Seeking advise on finding investors for family member's water rights

Discussion in 'Real Estate Investing' started by MinerDev, Jan 10, 2018.

1. MinerDev

MinerDev PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $1
    I can't go into many details about this because this is for a family member, but the gist of it is that the person has a substantial water rights claim that likely will need to be fought for and needs investment to cover legal fees. Over the course of many years this person has gathered all the evidence needed for this to theoretically be a quick case, but is afraid of being intentionally swamped in legal fees to halt the case.

99% of all the investors where I'm at are tech/startup investors. Do I cold-email or cold-call these people to see if they're interested? Or do I find someone with an expertise in water? How do I do that? Many thanks.

2. LeoistheSun

LeoistheSun Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,280
    Law-yer