The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Idea threads

Aron

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Mar 26, 2019
Hey !

I am 20 years old and come from Germany, studying Business Administration & IT.
First of all, in Germany "lieferando" bought all competitors like "foodora", "lieferheld", ...
They take high fees for every order which is made from their app/website. I am thinking about building website´s for this small restaurants and "rent" them to these for 50 euros/month.

Business owners pay way more on fees than 50/euros month and it´s likely fees are rising. So it could be profitable to build and strengthen their own website.

What do you think? Thankful for all opinions!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

darksailor

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 4, 2019
why should people order from restaurant websites, when they can do that more conveniently, with more choice, directly from the lieferando app?

Aron

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Mar 26, 2019
one reason could be that they already know from which restaurant they want to order and often the prices are higher on lieferando
In addition, there are many little citys in which lieferando is not relevant and online ordering systems are not established

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
Get out of the building and talk to some small restaurant owners. You will know if this is a pain for them within 10 conversations.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GrayCode

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
399%
Nov 23, 2015
Me: "Hey babe, what do you want to eat tonight: "
Babe: "Idk, what about you?"
Me: "Idk..."

99% of conversations about food for us, we can't be the only ones.

I personally wouldn't use this when I can pop open grubhub, ubereats and many others. Also the amount of marketing $ these companies sink into these products. I imagine you'd have a rough go at it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.