• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Rebooting the reboot....

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by BBarakti, Mar 7, 2019.

1. BBarakti

BBarakti New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $45
    I read MFL 5-6 yrs ago and it inspired a bunch of research and several failed attempts to start a side hustle while keeping my moderately well paying oilfield job. Felt pretty full of myself, things were starting to move and I was on top of my little chicken shit pile.

Got a girlfriend while on assignment overseas, wife disapproved. Got divorced. Got poor and very dark/ depressed. Did some self-help/ inner exploration work. Blew a lot of money being a divorced middle-aged guy looking to make up for ..... something.

Focused a bit more. Saved some pennies. Worked hard to find a new industry. After 18 months of networking, I was allowed to invest in a cannabis company in Vegas. Boom.

Shoddy due diligence (due to my ignorance around corporate valuation techniques), this company has beaucoups issues. It feels as if I've wasted my load, though I know there's still a chance this will turn around and be a winning bet.

Now, I have a little bit of my nest egg left. I had planned on living off of it for the next two years or so but now I want to use it to build another stream of income.

So, here I am... again, attempting to reboot my life and mental frame. Hopefully, you guys have left a little money out there for me to dig up.

Ernman likes this.
  2. Ernman

Ernman Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,341
    Welcome and thank you for sharing. As MJ rightly points out, there's no shortage of money out there - just time. Screwing up and making mistakes is part of life. Sounds like you're trying to learn and grow from them. This is a great crowd and many valuable lessons to be had if you read and engage. I recommend you read UNSCRIPTED to help you get your head back in the game.

BBarakti likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.