The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Promote my book

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

MaxT

New Contributor
Oct 22, 2020
Hello everyone, I wrote a book for two years, I put all my heart into it.

This is a book, or rather a guide, which allows you to improve in the most important areas: improving your body (gaining muscle, losing weight), managing stress and being zen, improving his finances, improve his memory, improve his social relations. These are the main themes but others are still discussed. I wanted to create a guide so that everyone can improve themselves and improve their life. Now I created this post because I can't seem to promote it. As you will undoubtedly understand, it covers several subjects, TOO MANY SUBJECTS, and to reference it it is very complicated ...

Do you have any ideas ?

I am French, so my book is French but if you want to have a look here is the link on Amazon.fr: Amazon.fr - Humain 2.0: Booster sa mémoire, perdre du poids et se muscler, gérer son stress et devenir zen, améliorer ses finances...devenez l'humain de demain ! - Tant, Maxime - Livres

I really want to publicize it, because I spent a lot of time on this book and I would like it to be known more.

Thank you ! :)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

random_9492

Contributor
Jan 2, 2021

This is a book, or rather a guide, which allows you to improve in the most important areas: improving your body (gaining muscle, losing weight), managing stress and being zen, improving his finances, improve his memory, improve his social relations. These are the main themes but others are still discussed. I wanted to create a guide so that everyone can improve themselves and improve their life. Now I created this post because I can't seem to promote it. As you will undoubtedly understand, it covers several subjects, TOO MANY SUBJECTS, and to reference it it is very complicated ...

Do you have any ideas ?

I am French, so my book is French but if you want to have a look here is the link on Amazon.fr: Amazon.fr - Humain 2.0: Booster sa mémoire, perdre du poids et se muscler, gérer son stress et devenir zen, améliorer ses finances...devenez l'humain de demain ! - Tant, Maxime - Livres

I really want to publicize it, because I spent a lot of time on this book and I would like it to be known more.

In order to get more sales, you need to first post in the local facebook and Instagram groups about your book. We have no problem publicising your book, but since it’s written in french..it’d be a difficult thing to do. I suggest translating the book in english(once you get enough sales) to target UK and US markets.

Stargazer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 8, 2018
England
I have no idea on promoting books, however I do know that book covers and book titles are part of the recipe for success.

Looking at your Amazon link I would think that it was a scientific journal written by a PhD student rather than an author looking for sales.

Example.

The Swedish book 'Men who hate women' is a great story that barely sold anything. Why would it? Doesn't sound like a detective story.

When it was presented to an English Publisher, whoever read it thought great story and the main character has a tattoo of a dragon so changed the title to 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' which then gave the Art Dept a strong visual for the cover.

It then flew off the shelves all over the world and became a major film!

I bet the author to this day still scratches his head wondering why he didn't think of that.

There are so many examples like this it is unbelievable.

Is it too late to re-think your title and cover? Right now it is a mouthful of constituent parts.

Dan

MaxT

New Contributor
Oct 22, 2020
I have no idea on promoting books, however I do know that book covers and book titles are part of the recipe for success.

Looking at your Amazon link I would think that it was a scientific journal written by a PhD student rather than an author looking for sales.

Example.

The Swedish book 'Men who hate women' is a great story that barely sold anything. Why would it? Doesn't sound like a detective story.

When it was presented to an English Publisher, whoever read it thought great story and the main character has a tattoo of a dragon so changed the title to 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' which then gave the Art Dept a strong visual for the cover.

It then flew off the shelves all over the world and became a major film!

I bet the author to this day still scratches his head wondering why he didn't think of that.

There are so many examples like this it is unbelievable.

Is it too late to re-think your title and cover? Right now it is a mouthful of constituent parts.

Dan
Thank you very much for the feedback! No I haven't thought about that, and I think I will. It's not much more so I'm going to update it and change the title and the cover. Thank you :)

sfarieri

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 11, 2020
Long Island, NY

Do you have any ideas ?

Are you personally doing what you are preaching in your book? Are you having success in doing what you say to do in your book? I only ask cause being authentic could help. Can use it to market.

MTF

Never give up
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 1, 2011

MaxT

New Contributor
Oct 22, 2020
Are you personally doing what you are preaching in your book? Are you having success in doing what you say to do in your book? I only ask cause being authentic could help. Can use it to market.
Yes of course, I have tried everything and experimented on myself! Along with all that I also did some research too.

MTF

Never give up
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 1, 2011
@MaxT, try advertising your book at ams.amazon.fr. What I mean by hit or miss is that it doesn't work for every book. You may get good results or you may lose money. It's very hard to figure it out.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MaxT

New Contributor
Oct 22, 2020
@MaxT, try advertising your book at ams.amazon.fr. What I mean by hit or miss is that it doesn't work for every book. You may get good results or you may lose money. It's very hard to figure it out.
Very well I understand, thank you for your return I will think about that! :)

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
How much it will cost if I go for a new setup. I was looking for such ideas and I want to take...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom