• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Atomic Habits by James Clear

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Atomic Habits, by James Clear (Review | Discuss)

EXECUTION Progress Update

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by 404profound, Sep 10, 2018.

1. 404profound

404profound Gold Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,073
    The past few months have been a firestorm of trying to get the ship back afloat with job applications and interviewing, and I've finally resecured a slowlane JOB that will allow me continued stability / funding for fastlane ventures. I have certainly learned from this year's f***-ups, and I will not make the same mistakes twice.

With the JOB situation out of the way, I have refocused on my fastlane pursuits! I am now deeply immersed in programming hell learning software architecture; specifically learning how the MEAN stack works and the intricacies associates with UX design. It's a nearly vertical learning curve, but I've got a vision for a badly needed service, and I'm not going to let it slip away. A major THANK YOU! to a couple technically-inclined fastlaners is in order, as they offered me some guidance in response to a couple tech questions I had earlier.

I look forward to getting things back on track, learning, and committing to this venture. I will be in touch once I've made meaningful progress.

- Cheers

2. 404profound

404profound Gold Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,073
    Update:

Deep in the bowels of learning Angular. It is an unforgiving framework to say the least, but once mastered will be a powerful tool for wealth.

Here's a screenshot of my first app. It's still in progress, but it will allow backend data binding to allow product list updates, and allow users to filter based on search criteria. A very simple app, but as you can see to the right, the root directory is basically Russian. I will have to be patient in order to fully develop this skillset, but I will not give up.

- Cheers

Attached Files:

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.