• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

EXECUTION Progress Update

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by 404profound, Sep 10, 2018.

1. 404profound

404profound Gold Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,378
    The past few months have been a firestorm of trying to get the ship back afloat with job applications and interviewing, and I've finally resecured a slowlane JOB that will allow me continued stability / funding for fastlane ventures. I have certainly learned from this year's f***-ups, and I will not make the same mistakes twice.

With the JOB situation out of the way, I have refocused on my fastlane pursuits! I am now deeply immersed in programming hell learning software architecture; specifically learning how the MEAN stack works and the intricacies associates with UX design. It's a nearly vertical learning curve, but I've got a vision for a badly needed service, and I'm not going to let it slip away. A major THANK YOU! to a couple technically-inclined fastlaners is in order, as they offered me some guidance in response to a couple tech questions I had earlier.

I look forward to getting things back on track, learning, and committing to this venture. I will be in touch once I've made meaningful progress.

- Cheers

2. 404profound

404profound Gold Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,378
    Update:

Deep in the bowels of learning Angular. It is an unforgiving framework to say the least, but once mastered will be a powerful tool for wealth.

Here's a screenshot of my first app. It's still in progress, but it will allow backend data binding to allow product list updates, and allow users to filter based on search criteria. A very simple app, but as you can see to the right, the root directory is basically Russian. I will have to be patient in order to fully develop this skillset, but I will not give up.

- Cheers

Attached Files: