The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Producing value for beginners: unscript your mindset

Anything related to matters of the mind
D

Deleted78083

Some weeks ago, I was made aware on this forum that unlike what I thought, I was a decadent knowledge consumer (one could call it junkie) and that I should start producing instead of consuming. So I've been thinking lately about the types of positive impacts I could make on my community and I got to work. The very first "thank you for this!" that I got felt reallllllly good, but I didn't really have anyone to share "hey, I have provided value today!" with so...how about this thread?

If you're only getting started with an unscripted mindset and want to share how you provided value today (even if you deem it insignificant), then this thread is for you.

Post below the value you've been providing. No need to get into details if you entertain a thought of making a viable business out of this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted78083

Some days ago, I posted on the online group of my class a summary of a course we had an exam on today. I'm always very early with deadlines and thought that since i had finished the summary...i might as well share it with my classmates, maybe it could help just one person?
So I did, got a couple of thank you, and was proud of myself. Then we had the exam this morning and when it was over, someone sent a loooong message to say thank you, that she hadn't had the time to make a summary herself and that mine had helped her a lot.

That felt....nice. Really nice. And so i started sharing all my notes and summaries, which compelled me to achieve a higher quality level if other students were to use it for their exams as well.

It seems insignificant, but there it was: there are problems we can solve everywhere.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.