The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Payroll Services

21elnegocio

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Feb 28, 2012
Tempe, AZ
Hello Guys,
Just wanted to if anyone knows of a friendly payroll service for employees. What do you use and why would you recommend it ?

I currently have 3 employees in the office and sometimes we run into the issue where I have to be counting the hours and do the math to send it to my accountant and they can pay them.

What is a good program that does not require external electronic devices for my employees to clock in ?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Danny V.

New Contributor
Feb 11, 2014
Miami, Florida
An easy free way I do it is using Google Sheets with a weekly time sheet. Employees who are hourly input their hours and read the sheet then I pay using ADP app. I can view and edit the google sheet on my phone and laptop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CareCPA

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 2, 2017
Pennsylvania
I've used T-Sheets before. It is web-based, so depending on what work your employees are doing it may or may not work for your business. It does integrate directly with several payroll processing services.

OP
OP
21elnegocio

21elnegocio

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Feb 28, 2012
Tempe, AZ
They are in the real estate telemarketing business

CareCPA

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 2, 2017
Pennsylvania
They are in the real estate telemarketing business
Then if they're at a computer, TSheets would work well for you. They can Clock in and out, or you can allow them to enter time manually.

Jessie Hookie

New Contributor
Jul 31, 2019
I suggest using Sumopayroll- a free HR and Payroll software. It is user-friendly and cost and effective. It weighs all your heavy burdens of payroll and makes you concentrate on other activities. It is free up to 10 employees. Timesheets, biometric and Timeclock app helps you to process payroll with ease

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom