The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New to the forum - CPA looking to live unscripted...Mexico!?

DaveAC3

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 3, 2020
Milwaukee
*7/12 edit*

Sorry for the boring bs in my first post. Who F*cking cares, just need to move forward.

—————————————————————-——

Hello everyone,

First things first - @MJ DeMarco thank you very much for writing your books and sharing your knowledge. I am currently about 60% through Millionaire Fastlane and loving it; while I've known a lot of this, reading your words and even reading you slam other gurus has been eye opening and given me new found motivation.

I currently work as a tax manager at a CPA firm, and it’s F*cking miserable. Unfortunately I bought into the SCRIPT while growing up. Oh well, can only look forward. Almost 33, married with no kids but two awesome dogs and three great cats. Ready for a change and MJ, thank you so much for the brand new perspective.

Definitely looking forward to this new journey (wherever that may start) and to making new fastlane connections.

Dave

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

DaveAC3

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 3, 2020
Milwaukee
Update...

After getting much farther in Millionaire Fastlane , and deciding to simultaneously read Unscripted , I apologize for the long bs in my first intro. Who gives a damn about how I got here, all that matters is the future. Also became very obvious why my last business idea was garbage. These books are a breath of fresh air and hope to see that there is something more if you just change your blueprint.

Still not sure what my fastlane idea is, but 100% understand the commandments and I know I need to retool. However finally have a start to break from the script. Having been born in Mexico, I have dual citizenship, so my plan is to sell everything in the US, and wife and I (along with my mom, she’s extremely lonely in the US and misses MX) will move to Mazatlan. Money saved up will last much longer, work remotely (part time), save USD, spend MX pesos, save up money while working part time, freeing up time to retool and work on business or perhaps invest in rental properties by saving USD.

Obviously life always goes as planned....end extreme sarcasm. Who knows how it’ll go, but should be able to save, work part time and free up time to figure out something else. For the time being, just need to figure out the logistics, but should be a fun journey.

One thing I know, is I haven’t felt this alive in a long time. The excitement of a change of pace, and breaking free from the SCRIPT...will make sure to keep the whole journey documented.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...