The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

RequisiteRequium

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 21, 2021
Good day to everyone,

I have been through a ton of places to get here. I started with a passion for history at a young, and invested my time away from typical middle school and high school from education so I barely pass into understanding how the world fundamentally works. This is through tracing through historical, geopolitical, financial, and cultural events. This accelerated with the use of the internet, and how I could find full on documentaries on truth & partial truth in 2011-2013 on Youtube. This then lead me into the deep web where I saw first hand what BTC & crypto currencies could be. I then wanted to invest all in for btc in 2014, but I was hesitant. This blockage lead me to look at geopolitics, neurology, and psychology in the meanwhile. This continued on until the 2018 crash in btc where I wanted to go all in again since it was still undervalued from what it was being utilized for. I was then blocked again from doing so which lead me to try to learn more besides finances. This was eventually coasted until March of 2020 where I looked at the crash of the stock market, and I thought it was the big one where this would be another great depression, but I was proven wrong when the market rebounded. This then funneled all my attention to finances where I listened to everyone I can to explain why fundamental Austrian economics seemed wrong. This lead to to rush past a ton of guru's that you see posting ads on youtube to institutional investors like Stephany Pomboy, James Akins, Grant Williams, Russel Napier, Lacy Hunt, Bill Hunt, and Jeff Snider. These 5 really helped me understand how insane the market was, the Eurodollar Market, and how the Fed was the arsonist and the fire fighter. Although this assured me that I was sane for believing the markets were insane. This did not address where the puck was going to, "Finding your tribe for the 4th turning, and having people who agree with you". This lead me to search for online pockets where people understand the world in a frame that we can generally agree with, and some people IRL mentioned this forum & how this can be the solution to the problem we have. I kept this in the back of my head, and did some more research on the path I would go upon when I hear people who made it in life talk about DeMarco, his book, and how it help change their direction in life. This lead me to get serious, and check out the posts in the forum which is why I am starting to commit.
Where I am going in life is hard to describe. On the one hand, I am trying to enter into a jobs market where in 2022 there will be a massive amount of baby boomers hitting their full retirement age & drawing from the system, the eurodollar market already showing that the market can get into negative interest rates on bonds which is happening in the ECB, CBDC's already being discussed where the FED wants to roll out the final plates this summer which was already discussed in 2014+ through the Brookings institute, BIS, & Harvard (Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell says U.S. government looking into own digital currency), Massive demographics shifts that will lead the world into a decay base economics due to this shift in the next few decades, V-Passports & Global wealth tax which will create a wholesale assault on personal freedom worldwide, and AI potentially merging with Quantum computing that can create a whole pandora's box of issues for humanity. Now on the other-hand, this is the greatest wealth transfer in human history, De-Fi allowing users to create their own P2P services & transactions, knowledge being transferred on an unprecedented scale, years of human progress & innovation can be fit in a 50 mm x 21 mm x 2.8 mm usb stick, 2 generations are disillusioned from the hegelian dialectic, citizens are able to compete with countries that fund billions into counter intel ops, and the 4th turning is occurring in this generation.
The hardest thing for me is taking the 1st step and doing it right since every second counts in this era when 1 second is equivalent to 2 months. I am trying to flow through the Lagrange of life, but I know the first step starts here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...