• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO New Here - Current Business Owner

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by GoldOne, Aug 3, 2018.

1. GoldOne

GoldOne New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $11
    Hello,

My name is Brad I am in my early 30's for the sake of this forum. I have been in a brick and mortar style business for four years now. It is very successful generating very good money and as you guessed I would like to have more. I am opening another totally different business in another city which involves gambling (Its Legal - you should see the headache i'm going through with the city). This new venture opens around end of August this year, if all goes well I will be tripling my current income but that is still not enough.

The way I got into the business is years of working for the person who is now my Korean "Uncle" and mentor. To make a long story short is I was presented with a choice by him to either continue working for him or go on my own via loan by him (Big Loan - It was very scary to see that number at the time).

So why am I here? I am interested in exploring other business opportunities, businesses I know very little about. My goal is to get onto the next level and start thinking to myself "Jeez I remember making X amount if only I knew this earlier." I am looking for a mentor, I have funds and just purchased my first commercial property. I put a hefty deposit on the commercial property last month so my cash funds are limited at the moment but I'll have it back in a few months.

Please note: I've had enough book suggestions, I don't read many books if any at all. I like to actually do. If I could write, I could probably write one myself.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    jon.a and Dramolion like this.
  2. Tanu1234

Tanu1234 Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $281
    Really interesting and inspiring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.