• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO New Here - Current Business Owner

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by GoldOne, Aug 3, 2018.

1. GoldOne

GoldOne New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $11
    Hello,

My name is Brad I am in my early 30's for the sake of this forum. I have been in a brick and mortar style business for four years now. It is very successful generating very good money and as you guessed I would like to have more. I am opening another totally different business in another city which involves gambling (Its Legal - you should see the headache i'm going through with the city). This new venture opens around end of August this year, if all goes well I will be tripling my current income but that is still not enough.

The way I got into the business is years of working for the person who is now my Korean "Uncle" and mentor. To make a long story short is I was presented with a choice by him to either continue working for him or go on my own via loan by him (Big Loan - It was very scary to see that number at the time).

So why am I here? I am interested in exploring other business opportunities, businesses I know very little about. My goal is to get onto the next level and start thinking to myself "Jeez I remember making X amount if only I knew this earlier." I am looking for a mentor, I have funds and just purchased my first commercial property. I put a hefty deposit on the commercial property last month so my cash funds are limited at the moment but I'll have it back in a few months.

Please note: I've had enough book suggestions, I don't read many books if any at all. I like to actually do. If I could write, I could probably write one myself.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    jon.a and Dramolion like this.
  2. Tanu1234

Tanu1234 Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $126
    Really interesting and inspiring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.