The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO New Here - Current Business Owner

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

GoldOne

New Contributor
Aug 3, 2018
Hello,

My name is Brad I am in my early 30's for the sake of this forum. I have been in a brick and mortar style business for four years now. It is very successful generating very good money and as you guessed I would like to have more. I am opening another totally different business in another city which involves gambling (Its Legal - you should see the headache i'm going through with the city). This new venture opens around end of August this year, if all goes well I will be tripling my current income but that is still not enough.

The way I got into the business is years of working for the person who is now my Korean "Uncle" and mentor. To make a long story short is I was presented with a choice by him to either continue working for him or go on my own via loan by him (Big Loan - It was very scary to see that number at the time).

So why am I here? I am interested in exploring other business opportunities, businesses I know very little about. My goal is to get onto the next level and start thinking to myself "Jeez I remember making X amount if only I knew this earlier." I am looking for a mentor, I have funds and just purchased my first commercial property. I put a hefty deposit on the commercial property last month so my cash funds are limited at the moment but I'll have it back in a few months.

Please note: I've had enough book suggestions, I don't read many books if any at all. I like to actually do. If I could write, I could probably write one myself.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

Tanu1234

Contributor
Aug 4, 2018
Hello,

My name is Brad I am in my early 30's for the sake of this forum. I have been in a brick and mortar style business for four years now. It is very successful generating very good money and as you guessed I would like to have more. I am opening another totally different business in another city which involves gambling (Its Legal - you should see the headache i'm going through with the city). This new venture opens around end of August this year, if all goes well I will be tripling my current income but that is still not enough.

The way I got into the business is years of working for the person who is now my Korean "Uncle" and mentor. To make a long story short is I was presented with a choice by him to either continue working for him or go on my own via loan by him (Big Loan - It was very scary to see that number at the time).

So why am I here? I am interested in exploring other business opportunities, businesses I know very little about. My goal is to get onto the next level and start thinking to myself "Jeez I remember making X amount if only I knew this earlier." I am looking for a mentor, I have funds and just purchased my first commercial property. I put a hefty deposit on the commercial property last month so my cash funds are limited at the moment but I'll have it back in a few months.

Please note: I've had enough book suggestions, I don't read many books if any at all. I like to actually do. If I could write, I could probably write one myself.

Really interesting and inspiring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
We're going to be starting soon, in 1 hour! Everyone else who wants to join us for the ride...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
@Fox It's same with me Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom