The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Fastlaner

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Hi Guys,

I have joined about a month ago after reading the millionaire fastlane .

What a book! Thanks MJ DeMarco!!!!!

I just wanted to share a little story.

I am currently unemployed quit my job about 2 months ago as i realised i was getting paid F*cking peanuts to work 10 hours a day with no pay for overtime.

I realised this is time i cannot get back as we know time is the most valuable currency.

Even before reading the millionaire fastlane i new something was seriously F*cking wrong, wrong with me i thought, but now i realise nothing is wrong with me and my attitude towards work.

I realise now that everyone else is F*cking insane!

Slaving away for years to benefit the guys at the top sitting on beaches driving around in F*cking lambos enjoying there life, while the majority of the worlds population are conditioned by society to stick to your shitty minimum wage job and trade 5 days for 2 for a retirement that might never come.

I have a job interview tomorrow that will at least give me a standard working week with no overtime that will enable me more time to pursue my entrepreneurial endeavours.

I had a conversation with my Martial Arts instructor as he asked if I have another job yet.....

I explained to him i do have a job interview tomorrow but its just going to be used to fund my own business opportunities as i think the whole 9 - 5 work thing is..... and he stopped me there to my surprise, he said exactly what i was about to say YOU ARE A SLAVE.

I thought he F*cking gets it.

This man has the most amazing set up and is so good at martial arts and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu he has people happily paying him money ALOT of money to teach it! also his customer service and culture he have created are the best this side of the city!! as some of you may know BJJ memberships are not cheap.

Now troy violated the commandment of entry but he is EXCEPTIONAL at what he does! so he is able to make a living a dam good living doing what he loves day in day out which he said himself does not feel like work at all.

Just thought this might be some inspiration for some people.

He dam inspired me.

anyway guys im glad to be here take care!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Tim!

I have a job interview tomorrow that will at least give me a standard working week with no overtime that will enable me more time to pursue my entrepreneurial endeavours.

Good luck, great attitude to have. The job is a means to an end.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...