The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO New comer

Pitoyz07

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
May 5, 2018
Philippines
Hi everyone!

I'm a third year chemical engineering student from the Philippines. Almost done reading the book Millionaire fastlane. Quits from being a sidewalker and aims for the fastlane. But beside this, I dont have yet have a clue on how to start. To free my self from social pressure and expectations as a student. I always believe since my highschool days that a job is not worth my time. I expect to learn a lot from this site.

Thanks for this opportunity :)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Apr 17, 2018
I dont have yet have a clue on how to start. To free my self from social pressure and expectations
That's actually a GREAT start right there. To think about what seems to be important and necessary in life, in career, in business... and then to ask, where did that idea come from? Was it advice from someone who succeeded, or just a social ritual that's meaningless and has no power?

As you continue to read there will be something that makes you sit up and say WOW, I wonder how I could apply that! When you get to that point, discuss it on the forum!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom