• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Need advice for investments

Discussion in 'Real Estate Investing' started by BucketHolly, Aug 1, 2018.

1. BucketHolly

BucketHolly Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $161
    My partner and I are planning to invest in real estate. We have been working with a realtor for the past few weeks. So far, everything's great. Do you have any advice on how we can do this better? We are afraid that we might make the wrong decisions, especially when it involves money that we both saved as married couples.

2. Arun Siva

Arun Siva aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $11,678
    Do what better? Have you made any investments prior to? Is it in Phillippines or elsewhere? What type of real estate investment is it? Commercial, industrial, residential? What Are you asking for specifically?

jon.a and AgainstAllOdds like this.
  3. BucketHolly

BucketHolly Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $161
    Hello Stephanie, thank you for the advice. We are well aware that it isn't like a walk in the park; it can really break the bank if the investment goes wrong. However, we feel like it's time to do this for the future of our family <link removed by mod>.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2018
  4. Fox

Fox Moderator Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $70,356
    I deleted your other spam account - one account per person and no shady linking out.

MustImprove likes this.