The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Need advice for investments

BucketHolly

Contributor
Oct 27, 2017
Philippines
My partner and I are planning to invest in real estate. We have been working with a realtor for the past few weeks. So far, everything's great. Do you have any advice on how we can do this better? We are afraid that we might make the wrong decisions, especially when it involves money that we both saved as married couples.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Arun Siva

aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 31, 2016
NORD-TRONDELAG
Do you have any advice on how we can do this better?
Do what better? Have you made any investments prior to? Is it in Phillippines or elsewhere? What type of real estate investment is it? Commercial, industrial, residential? What Are you asking for specifically?

OP
OP
B

BucketHolly

Contributor
Oct 27, 2017
Philippines
Investing in real estate is a serious matter @BucketHolly. You should always check every detail before considering any property that you like. Maybe, you will need a consultant for those matters.
Hello Stephanie, thank you for the advice. We are well aware that it isn't like a walk in the park; it can really break the bank if the investment goes wrong. However, we feel like it's time to do this for the future of our family <link removed by mod>.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hello Stephanie, thank you for the advice. We are well aware that it isn't like a walk in the park; it can really break the bank if the investment goes wrong. However, we feel like it's time to do this for the future of our family <link removed by mod>.
I deleted your other spam account - one account per person and no shady linking out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom