• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

My friend asked me to sell his business, but I don't know anything about selling a business!

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by SindbadtheSailor, Aug 2, 2018.

1. SindbadtheSailor

SindbadtheSailor Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $257
    My friend wanted to connect fast food and healthy food industries so he started a food truck business. He bought one truck and all the equipment necessary. But he didn't respect commandment of Control, he partnered, and got scammed by his partner. Now he wants to sell his whole business which is only this one truck.

Then he asked me to help him sell his business in Poland starting at 54000$. (I live in Poland.) I posted it on every business selling website I know, but it doesn't seem to be enough.

Any tips?

Thank you for taking your time to read this and considering a reply.

2. jon.a

jon.a Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $77,936
    You're not qualified to help him sell his business. Tell him that. That's why brokers get paid for it.

ddzc, SindbadtheSailor and Arun Siva like this.
  3. Arun Siva

Arun Siva aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $10,609
    Why would you want to do BUSINESS let alone with someone that doesnt respect the CoC? Just be distant friends, and stay away at all costs.

4. The EL Maven

The EL Maven No longer life's passenger Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,427
    Find a business broker and refer this out. That's the biggest help you could give.

SindbadtheSailor likes this.