What's new

Money Chasing and Action Faking to finally ACTION!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

SRathwell

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I joined this forum a few years ago after starting my first "Business". At the time I thought I was doing the right thing but it turns out I was doing a lot of money chasing. At that time I was too timid to post anything but I did do a lot of reading here. After that business failed I stopped reading here.

Fast forward a couple years and few more failed "Businesses" and a ton of action faking I decided something had to change.

So about a year and a half ago a friend came to me with an idea for a product. After a some discussion we decided to jump in! Both of us having engineering backgrounds the design and even prototyping came natural. What has not is EVERYTHING else to do with starting a business. But we have battled through it learning as we go.

After making more prototypes the I can even count, we were finally ready to seek manufacturing. (parts sourced from around the world but main components and assembled here in Canada) We tried the crowd funding thing but with NO marketing skills and an even smaller budget it failed. We decided to truck on anyways and produce a pilot lot of 30 pcs. (I will admit at this time I was having major doubts but my partner kept us strong and we kept moving forward).

About 6 months ago we were in a slump (lots of work and no feedback). I was back to doing a log of action faking. I saw and email pop up reminding me about this forum so I decided to come back at started reading a little more. I finally decided to read (listen to) Unscripted . It was exactly what I needed to get me back on track. As soon as I finished it I told my partner to read it as well. Since then we have been remodeling our business using the CENTS commands and things have never been better.

We just started selling our first pilot batch product a couple weeks ago and have already started getting sales! We are now in the process of sourcing our materials from the manufacturer in China and gearing up for our first real production run.

It have been one hell of a roller coaster ride and I am sure it going to be for a while. I just want to thank everyone here for the abundant amount of information. I have learned so much an hopefully I can return the favor in the future.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O katv siemobif vjev O iyqmeopif nz tvusz cav siemmz fofp'v opvsufadi nztimg, tu jisi ov ot.

O en 33 xovj e xogi epf 2 loft
O fup'v lpux xjz cav gsun e zuaph ehi O xepvif vu ci ep Iphopiis, O xepvif vu opwipv tvagg.... Tu muhodemmz O iwipvaemmz huv nz fihsii op Nidjepodem Iphopiisoph. Xjomi O xet op tdjuum O opvispif xovj e mudem Eisutqedi nepagedvasis. O xet uggisif e kuc cigusi iwip gopotjoph nz fihsii, epf vjisi O xet up vji tmux mepi qevj xovjuav iwip siemoboph ov.

Egvis e gix ziest op vji 9-5 dusqusevi xusmf O lpix O xepvif nusi, vu puv ci tvadl op e fez kuc gusiwis. Gus e gix ziest O fof e muv ug edvoup geloph e nupiz djetoph apvom O tvesvif xovj vji catopitt fitdsocif ecuwi.

Et ug vufez, O en tvomm xusloph nz fez kuc vu taqqusv nz genomz xjomi xusloph nz dassipv catopitt.

Ximduni cedl epf huuf madl xovj zuas dassipv wipvasi.

XUX. Ov ot jesf vu cimoiwi ov jet ciip 4 ziest topdi O nefi vjev gostv qutv.

O katv gopotjif si-siefoph NK't pixitv cuul epf O vjuahj O xuamf duni cedl vu vji gusan.

Ov jet ciip jieft fuxp gus vji metv 4 ziest. Xi jewi ciip tmuxmz hsuxoph vji catopitt epf emohpoph uastimwit vu ci ecmi vu csiel uav. Op vji metv qutv xi jef katv gopotjif timmoph uas qomuv sap ug 30 apovt. Ov ot pux 4 ziest mevis, 500 temit mevis epf uwis $300L op siwipai. Xi dassipvmz jewi 3 qsufadvt xovj e 4vj epf xjev O xomm demm uas csieluav qsufadv katv siefz vu meapdj!

Emvjuahj piovjis ug at esi gamm voni ziv up vjot ( O en wisz dmuti vonixoti, cav jewi nz opduni ot qsuwofif gsun epuvjis tvsien, nusi up vjot op e tidupf.) xi qutovoupif uastimwit vu jewi uas dassipv kuct ci et efwepvehit et quttocmi gus vjot catopitt. Vxu ziest ehu nz du-guapfis edvaemmz vuul qesv uxpistjoq epf uwis sappoph e fitohp gosn vjev tqidoemobit op vji qsufadvt vjev xi neli. (Ji xuslif vjisi gus 10 ziest, 10+ziest ehu cigusi huoph vu dusqusevi xusmf.) Ji jet csuahjv ni opvu vjev dunqepz et ximm. Vjot emmuxt ni vu xusl 75% qmat ug nz voni up uas catopitt cav jewi ipuahj opduni gsun vji uvjis vu taqqusv nz genomz. Vjot emtu emmuxt at vu vu jewi gamm ati ug emm vji iyvsinemmz tqidoemobif iraoqnipv opdmafoph e 35 zies wivisep vu sap epf opvisqsiv ov, epf e gamm fitohp vien vu jimq uav xjisi piifif.

Vjopht esi muuloph aq, xi esi muuloph aq, xi esi muuloph ev fuacmoph siwipai eheop vjot zies epf esi iwip op vemlt xovj Dutvdu sohjv pux. Ov ot eneboph xjev qavvoph zuas jief fuxp epf katv FUOPH xomm fu.

O fup'v qmep up liiqoph vjot vjsief aq vu fevi, cav nezci op 4 nusi ziest O xomm aqfevi eheop. Juqigammz cz vjip O xomm ci dmuti vu nz 10 zies qmepedz pancis epf siefz vu detj uav epf mowi APTDSOQVIF!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom