The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Looking to learn

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Bobbyrr25

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 24, 2020
Hello all, I am currently employed at a real estate management company and starting in real estate investment for myself. Just finishing Unscripted and wanted to join the forum to see what this is all about. I have started a few businesses that were really just owning a job but am looking to live the unscripted life. The book has really given me a new perspective to the game and I am ready to quit playing the scripted scam. Looking forward to gaining more perspective in this forum.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Juan Pimentel

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Jul 10, 2019
Hello all, I am currently employed at a real estate management company and starting in real estate investment for myself. Just finishing Unscripted and wanted to join the forum to see what this is all about. I have started a few businesses that were really just owning a job but am looking to live the unscripted life. The book has really given me a new perspective to the game and I am ready to quit playing the scripted scam. Looking forward to gaining more perspective in this forum.
Welcome Bobby , glad to have you. The most important thing is to ask your self what value can you provide to other people. I think that just by knowing real estate you can definitely provide impactful value. Ask your self what problem are there in real estate right now and how you can fix them. Also making sure that you can actually make money from doing it. And have an open growing mindset. You will learn alot here and pick up on alot of ideas. Again welcome!

Champion

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey Bobby, welcome to the forum :).

Do you have any idea what your fastlane business might look like? Feel free to share your ideas here and perhaps some of us can help you finetune them!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Thanks for sharing. I want a course to optimize for other than Google engines.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock