The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Let me introduce myself....

Profinity

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 28, 2020
United Kingdom
I recently read The Millionaire Fastlane and I have to say right now it is the best book related to acquiring wealth that I have read ( and I have read quite a few)

I am pretty new here so thought i'd introduce myself.

I have a goal of becoming at least a millionaire by the time I am 30 (currently 23, almost 24) and finding like minded people to network with on this forum will aide in this process, because unfortunately it can be incredibly easy to go down the wrong path in life and I will say that the people you choose to spend your time can be so beneficial or detrimental to your success.

Right now i'm interested in dropshipping, affiliate marketing, amazon FBA, Youtube, and mainly things that do not require much start up budget.

but eventually once I have money build out businesses and go into real estate ect.. I feel sometimes getting initial cash can be a bit of a struggle.

I don't usually post on anything really but decided to give this a go !

Would be great to hear back from some of you,

What are your future goals/plans ?

Adios :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.