The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Is this the right business?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

John2020

New Contributor
Dec 4, 2019
Is getting into the cannabis industry the right business? Say I were to make an app that would function as an online weed store where you could buy weed and weed products to be shipped to your house. It would be very difficult but I am willing to do it. The question I have is, does the saying that MJ says "If everyone is doing it, you shouldn't be doing it" apply to this idea I have, due to the growing cannabis industry?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
So basically an ecommerce store selling weed... just because it’s an app doesn’t make it any special or different.

You won’t be able to sell to all states and you will have trouble getting bank accounts and credit card processors.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
"Hey kids, when grandpa was young, I made a killing by selling stuff to other people that f*cked up their health".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
New Course! Upwork Client Psychology I #UdemyApproved! Upwork Client Psychology I is designed...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit

This event SOLD OUT in October. For authorized resale tickets, please check ticket resales or contact the forum directly.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom