The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is the FastLane business the infoproducts and earnings of affiliates like Patt Flynn?

Lenin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 4, 2018
Como dije antes, tengo un negocio de servicios de instalación de paneles de yeso por más de 8 años, pero no lo considero un negocio de FastLine, por lo que he buscado muchas otras opciones para construir mi sistema que pueden conducir a la libertad financiera y una de las mejores. Las opciones que he visto, porque he investigado mucho, son los infoproductos y las recomendaciones de afiliados como lo hace Pat Flynn. Es una persona que admiro y respeto mucho por todo lo que enseña, incluso compré varios de sus libros y es realmente auténtico. Aunque está generando mucho dinero con lo que hace, todavía no estoy 100% seguro de si es un negocio FastLine ya que usa mucho su marca personal, aparece en todos los videos o podcasts y me pregunto si algo sucede para él como un accidente o morir o tener algún problema de voz no podría continuar con ese negocio, ¿o si? Entonces, la pregunta es si continúo y hago todo lo que dice o veo otras opciones. También me gustaría saber quién leyó su libro llamado: "Volará" donde enseña Cómo comenzar con una idea de negocio desde cero y despegarla. Apliqué sus enseñanzas y logré comenzar mi nicho de mi negocio de servicios, pero aún no lo he terminado.
¡De antemano estaré muy agradecido por todos sus consejos, sugerencias y críticas constructivas! :)
Como dato final, si es de alguna utilidad, soy y vivo en un país latinoamericano (Lima - Perú)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Vairavan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 13, 2019
In your heart
I maybe am wrong. Till now I thought it's called A Fastlane business. Not a Fastline business.

Last edited:

Lenin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 4, 2018
[QUOTE = "Vairavan, publicación: 824265, miembro: 70882"]
Tal vez me equivoque. Hasta ahora pensé que se llamaba un negocio Fastlane.
[/CITAR]
Es posible que no me haya explicado bien o que no esté malinterpretando lo que quiero decir, ya que no sé muy bien inglés porque mi idioma nativo es el español y estoy usando el traductor de Google.
Si ha leído el libro de MJ DeMarco, sabrá que un negocio FASTLANE es un negocio que cumple con ciertos mandamientos y puede llevarlo a la riqueza y la libertad financiera.
Mi pregunta es si todo lo que Pat Flynn enseña es realmente un negocio de Fast Lane.
O si el negocio de los infoproductos es actualmente viable, especialmente para América Latina.
Porque he visto que hay mucha competencia y la barrera de entrada es baja.

Last edited:

Vairavan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 13, 2019
In your heart
I may not have explained myself well or you are not misinterpreting what I mean, since I do not know English very well because my native language is Spanish and I am using the Google translator.
If you have read the book by MJ DeMarco, you will know that a FASTLINE business is a business that complies with certain commandments and can lead you to wealth and financial freedom.
My question is whether everything Pat Flynn teaches is really a Fast Line business.
Or if the business of infoproducts is currently viable, especially for Latin America.
Because I have seen that there is a lot of competition and the entry barrier is low.

Now I understand. Google translator just made a spelling mistake. It's called Fast L-A-N-E.Not Fast L-I-N-E.

----------------

To answer your question, @MJ already said you should not care about if an idea is Fastlane or not when you are getting started. First, see if there is a need and try to fill it. Forgot the rest of the CENTS framework. Once you become successful (Like 10k/mon) you can think about the CENTS framework.

Last edited:

Lenin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 4, 2018
Now I understand. Google translator just made a spelling mistake. It's called Fast L-A-N-E.Not Fast L-I-N-E.

----------------

To answer your question, people here generally don't like "Is this Fastlane?" type questions. @MJ DeMarco already said you should not care about CENTS when you are getting started. First, see if there is a need and try to fill it. After you become successful (Like 10k/mon) then only you should care about the CENTS framework.
Thank you for letting me know, I have already corrected it and your suggestion that I should not worry much at the beginning about the commandments.
What happens is that I don't want to spend a year or two building the business that starts, and then realize that you can't climb or have a good exit event.

Vairavan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 13, 2019
In your heart
What happens is that I don't want to spend a year or two building the business that starts, and then realize that you can't climb or have a good exit event.

But you'll have the experience to start and run a successful business.

If the original idea is not Fastlane then you could pursue a new Fastlane business and since you have the experience, what once took years could only take months.

You see Entrepreneurship is a skillset. There are some core business skills like Marketing, Negotiation, Management, Finance, etc. They are the same for all businesses. Once you master them, you can succeed in any business.

Last edited:

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Escribe tus respuestas en ingles por favor, porque los todos no pueden entenderlo.

Even if your English is not great, it's much better to post in broken English helped with Google Translate than in precise Spanish that not everyone here speaks.

Vairavan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 13, 2019
In your heart
Escribe tus respuestas en ingles por favor, porque los todos no pueden entenderlo.

Even if your English is not great, it's much better to post in broken English helped with Google Translate than in precise Spanish that not everyone here speaks.

Can you translate the first line?

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Can you translate the first line?

Just asked him to write his responses in English because not everyone can understand. That bit probably not so relevant for the wider community, but it's important for him. Also, I believe it's one of the rules: English only.

It's not to discriminate against those who don't speak English. I'd rather see people who don't speak English run their comments through Google Translate and let one of us native speakers try and figure out what he's trying to say, versus us trying to do it and getting the gist wrong.

Lenin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 4, 2018
[CITA = "Vairavan, publicación: 824276, miembro: 70882"]
Pero tendremos la experiencia para comenzar y gestionar un negocio exitoso.

Si la idea original no es Fastlane, entonces podría buscar un nuevo negocio Fastlane y, dado que tiene la experiencia, lo que una vez podría tener años solo podría llevar meses.

Usted ve que el emprendimiento es un conjunto de habilidades . Hay algunas habilidades comerciales básicas como marketing, negociación, gestión, finanzas, etc. Son las mismas para todas las empresas. Una vez que los domines, puedes tener éxito en cualquier negocio.
[/ CITAR]
But you'll have the experience to start and run a successful business.

If the original idea is not Fastlane then you could pursue a new Fastlane business and since you have the experience, what once took years could only take months.

You see Entrepreneurship is a skillset. There are some core business skills like Marketing, Negotiation, Management, Finance, etc. They are the same for all businesses. Once you master them, you can succeed in any business.
Thank you for reminding me, one of the things I least dominate and I don't like is Business Management and Administration, routine tasks. But I love the marketing and sales part. Although I am sincerely getting tired in my service business, I have it for more than 8 years and I already want to try other things. Then I realize that in any other niche business you have to do hard work, routine tasks, and I want to continue with my business. I have love and hate him sometimes. Then I plan to take online courses, guides or web pages and monetize with adsence. So many ideas in my head that I don't know where to start or focus. But once again thank you for your message.

Lenin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 4, 2018

I will be more careful, I will!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.