The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Intro, Current Projects: Amazon, Kindle and Steemit

Cain

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 2, 2017
Canada
Hi guys. I'm Chase. I'm here to learn wealth processes, and also help you out in return.

For my introductory forum post I'm going to tell you a bit about my current projects, and give you a couple of leads on making money online if you're in the beginning stages of your journey, like I am.

These are what I've done (and am doing) so far. You may have heard of these already, but if you haven't, here they are.

Amazon Private Label Products

Selling products under your own private label brand on Amazon.
There are millionaires who do only this. I have a friend who makes five figures a month doing this.

You find a product on Amazon that has quite a bit of demand and not too much competition. Difficult, but still doable.

Then you source that product from a factory (usually found in China, on the site Alibaba.com).

Then you arrange for samples to check quality, make a larger order afterwards, and have these products branded and sent to Amazon fulfillment centers to be sold under your listing. Once the products are there and your listing is live, every sale you make is shipped out by Amazon and you pocket the profit.

There is a lot more to this. "The Amazing Seller Podcast" is a good place to find more info.

Writing Kindle Ebooks

I've done this. It's very simple. If you're an expert on something (or at least have more expertise than average) and have microsoft word, you can do it easily.

It's free to do, and free to post for sale. If you want to make much money with it you'll have to have it in an in-demand niche and be good at marketing online.

Blogging Or Vlogging On Steemit.com

This is a cool site. Blockchain-based, censorship resistant, and you get paid based on the number and quality of upvotes you receive on the content you post.

Each Steemit account has a certain amount of a cryptocurrency called Steem, which is tradeable for Bitcoin which is then sellable for cash.

You get more Steem when users upvote your posts. The more Steem power a person has, the more their vote is worth.

It's easy to get followers on Steemit. If you're a blogger (or a wannabe blogger) you should be posting there. Many of the top bloggers make well over six figures a year doing it.

That's it for me at the moment. See you guys around, and if you have any questions about the previous that I might know the answer to, please don't hesitate to ask.

~Chase

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Sheps

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Oct 10, 2015
UK
Ok this is the second time I've heard of steemit since I got into bitcoin on the weekend so I'm going to take the hint and just ask.

What's the real deal with steemit? Is it just a facebook that pays you in crypto in the same way youtubers make adsense? How many users does it have, how quickly is that number growing?

Cain

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 2, 2017
Canada
Ok this is the second time I've heard of steemit since I got into bitcoin on the weekend so I'm going to take the hint and just ask.

What's the real deal with steemit? Is it just a facebook that pays you in crypto in the same way youtubers make adsense? How many users does it have, how quickly is that number growing?

Steemit's not like facebook, it's more of a blogging platform. The way users earn Steem isn't at all similar to the way YouTubers earn adsense, it's based on upvotes from people who like your content, rather than ad-clicks or views. There aren't any ads on Steemit, unless a user posts one inside their blog post. Few people do that though.

The active user base is relatively small, but not that small. According to rankchart.net the Alexa Rank hovers around the 2,200 range. Compare that to facebook, which ranks at #3, and FastLaneForum, which ranks at around 77,000.

The thing about Steemit is that the more it grows, the less people seem to be getting paid.
Apparently a few years ago a popular post could make thousands. These days, the highest paid posts on the trending page most often make $200-$600. Many people post several articles a day though, and maximize their earnings that way.
Comments can be upvoted as well.

There's quite a bit to Steemit. It was designed by blockchain tech genius Dan Larimer, who has since moved on to other projects (check out EOS, which is basically an Ethereum competitor... some say Ethereum killer).

Steemit's FAQ goes into a lot more detail: Steemit

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...