The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

HOT TOPIC I'm done

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Sebzmaniac

New Contributor
Nov 30, 2019
Okay. So this year, I was learning programming. I wanted to create and app and upload it on playstore and make millions. What I do is that, when I'm learning programming, I read a couple of books on the side. I'm done. What do I mean?

I'm taking a break from all this stuff. It's December and I've decided to cool off. I'm done doing any of that stuff untill late February next year. Before I go, here is the list of all the books I've read this year in the order I've read them and I think they might be helpful to you:

1. Brain Tracy: No excuses

2. Ben Carson: U have a brain

3. Richard Templar: The rules of life ( I abandoned this one but I'll finish it next year)

4. Napolean Hill: Think and grow rich ( I abandoned this one too and never reading it again because it's too long and the Grammer is way too advanced for me)

5 George S. Clason: The richest man in Babylon

6. MJ DeMarco: The millioniare Fast lane

And finally

7. Chris Gardener: The pursuit of Happiness

I hope u find all these books helpful. Good luck.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

The Patriot Way

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 19, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
You definitely need to put TMF at number 1! I would actually recommend spending the next couple weeks reading it before the new year to put you in the right mindset, before you get back to making a million dollar app.

You could also look into getting book summaries if English isn't your first language or if you're short on time (Blinkist, Snapreads, and Fourminutebooks for example). But I would absolutely read the entirety of TMF and Unscripted before moving onto those others.

OP
OP
S

Sebzmaniac

New Contributor
Nov 30, 2019
You definitely need to put TMF at number 1! I would actually recommend spending the next couple weeks reading it before the new year to put you in the right mindset, before you get back to making a million dollar app.

You could also look into getting book summaries if English isn't your first language or if you're short on time (Blinkist, Snapreads, and Fourminutebooks for example). But I would absolutely read the entirety of TMF and Unscripted before moving onto those others.
I know TMF is number 1, but I said "in the order which I read them". That's the first book I read this year

I've already read the millioniare faslane. Ur saying I should read it again? "Twice"?. How about u? Did u read it twice?

OP
OP
S

Sebzmaniac

New Contributor
Nov 30, 2019
He means, what has made you take a pause?
Because I don't enjoy it. I really hate it. I only did it so I could make a few million dollars but it's taking too much time, and it's difficult to process all that information in my brain

elusive97

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Nov 28, 2019
Yorkshire
I want to, but it's too exhausting
I feel that. I'm also exhausted and know how hard it is to be exhausted whilst things *aren't* working out as you hoped.

I noticed in your above comment you said you're finding it difficult to process all the information in your brain.

I'd suggest reading (and applying) The Power Of Now. It was recommended to me a few days ago and already I feel better about how things are going and dealing with everything.

You can do it if you stick to it :)

OP
OP
S

Sebzmaniac

New Contributor
Nov 30, 2019
I feel that. I'm also exhausted and know how hard it is to be exhausted whilst things *aren't* working out as you hoped.

I noticed in your above comment you said you're finding it difficult to process all the information in your brain.

I'd suggest reading (and applying) The Power Of Now. It was recommended to me a few days ago and already I feel better about how things are going and dealing with everything.

You can do it if you stick to it :)
Tnx a lot. I'll do as u've said. But that doesn't still stop me from taking my break and resuming in February

Strategery

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 25, 2019
#landfill

BellaPippin

Aluminum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Because I don't enjoy it. I really hate it. I only did it so I could make a few million dollars but it's taking too much time, and it's difficult to process all that information in my brain
Sounds like you thought it would more like

File>New>New App>Cool Game
Save As> My Project
???
Profit

PS: 00100011 01110000 01110010 01101111 01100011 01100101 01110011 01110011

elusive97

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 28, 2019
Yorkshire
Tnx a lot. I'll do as u've said. But that doesn't still stop me from taking my break and resuming in February
Cool, well it's still a great book that should help you feel better about any problems you have, or that may arise :)

As Champion said:
Just know that while ur resting, there are others who will be hustling.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
Okay. So this year, I was learning programming. I wanted to create and app and upload it on playstore and make millions. What I do is that, when I'm learning programming, I read a couple of books on the side. I'm done. What do I mean?

I'm taking a break from all this stuff. It's December and I've decided to cool off. I'm done doing any of that stuff untill late February next year. Before I go, here is the list of all the books I've read this year in the order I've read them and I think they might be helpful to you:

1. Brain Tracy: No excuses

2. Ben Carson: U have a brain

3. Richard Templar: The rules of life ( I abandoned this one but I'll finish it next year)

4. Napolean Hill: Think and grow rich ( I abandoned this one too and never reading it again because it's too long and the Grammer is way too advanced for me)

5 George S. Clason: The richest man in Babylon

6. MJ DeMarco: The millioniare Fast lane

And finally

7. Chris Gardener: The pursuit of Happiness

I hope u find all these books helpful. Good luck.
i thought i was gonna make lots of money with my first app too.
it made nothing.

go make ur app already, or admit ur just slacking off being lazy.
at least don't lie to urself and the forum.

OP
OP
S

Sebzmaniac

New Contributor
Nov 30, 2019
i thought i was gonna make lots of money with my first app too.
it made nothing.

go make ur app already, or admit ur just slacking off being lazy.
at least don't lie to urself and the forum.
To be honest, I'm just lazy. There's no need to start now. How about I wait until the future if things don't really work out

elusive97

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 28, 2019
Yorkshire
A lot of people keep telling me to read the book twice. And now ur telling me this too? How about u? Have u read it more than once?
If you've already read it once and feel this way, maybe you're not applying the knowledge. It could be down to your self proclaimed laziness, so perhaps whilst taking time off work on your mental alertness and start exercising self-control to get you closer to your goals

Kevin88660

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
To be honest, I'm just lazy. There's no need to start now. How about I wait until the future if things don't really work out
Don’t get too upset about this. Being successful is difficult and thats why most fail.

There is a study done saying most successful people have some sort of mental disorder that give them the ability to push themselves beyond their pain threshold.

Being lazy is normal. Just remind yourself that it is time to stop being normal and get crazy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
New Course! Upwork Client Psychology I #UdemyApproved! Upwork Client Psychology I is designed...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit

This event SOLD OUT in October. For authorized resale tickets, please check ticket resales or contact the forum directly.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom