The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I need someone to design / edit my brand's logo. Any recommendations?

fastlanedoll

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Aug 21, 2019
I'm looking at some sellers on fiverr who seem to have good reviews. The price range seems to be really wide.

Basically, I have a rough logo idea in mind, I just need someone to create / edit it into a computer graphic.

I mainly want to use it on my website, and eventual printing on merchandise.

Can someone recommend someone?

I'm currently looking at this seller on fiverr who seem to have overall good reviews: Your Access To This Website Has Been Blocked
If I go with them, which package do you reckon best suits my needs?

I've never ever hired anyone to do anything before, lol. I'm just wary of not getting what I want in the end.

Thanks in advance!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
I'm looking at some sellers on fiverr who seem to have good reviews. The price range seems to be really wide.

Basically, I have a rough logo idea in mind, I just need someone to create / edit it into a computer graphic.

I'm currently looking by at this seller on fiverr who seem to have overall good reviews: Your Access To This Website Has Been Blocked

I've never ever hired anyone to do anything before, lol. I'm just wary of not getting what I want in the end.

Thanks in advance!!
Good luck with the design work, if for some reason the first go is a failure, the lesson will be an introduction in hiring others, which is you cant always get what you want, just like what the Stones told us.

View: https://youtu.be/krxU5Y9lCS8

But I do know an incredibly talented Fiver designer who will get it done at a fair cost, PM if you want the link to his profile and I can even give an intro.

Kokaka

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Aug 9, 2019

I'm currently looking at this seller on fiverr who seem to have overall good reviews: Your Access To This Website Has Been Blocked

Thanks in advance!!
I have worked with several people on fiverr and I have to say this guy, "Seedzart" is just crazy talented Your Access To This Website Has Been Blocked

He has made about 6 different designs for me and they have all been stunning.

fastlanedoll

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Aug 21, 2019
Thanks a million!!

What are source files actually for? Do you reckon I'll need it if I just want to use the logo on my website / potential merchandise?

Kokaka

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Aug 9, 2019
Thanks a million!!

What are source files actually for? Do you reckon I'll need it if I just want to use the logo on my website / potential merchandise?
The source file is a .ai file called Vector. With this you can print your logo as big or as small as you want without loosing quality.

fastlanedoll

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Aug 21, 2019
Thanks!!

I suppose I don't need it if I'm not printing anything myself, correct?
Or would I still need it to send to potential printing company etc. if I want it printed on my products?

Kokaka

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Aug 9, 2019
Thanks!!

I suppose I don't need it if I'm not printing anything myself, correct?
Or would I still need it to send to potential printing company etc. if I want it printed on my products?
I would suggest only work with .ai or vector files if you want to print any physical products. Learnt that the hard way and had to do my sign 2 times because the resolution wasnt good enough on the first sign.

fastlanedoll

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Aug 21, 2019
Thanks!

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
@fastlanedoll If my memory serves me well, I think you have a copy of my Labels That Exploit book, and If so, have a look at Chapter 6.

In case you don't have my book, here's a very important extract from that chapter:

"Don’t be bullied by your designer. The designer might know how to construct a design, but do they understand the psychology of marketing? Most don’t. Do they understand the message and image you want to convey? No, that is not part of their training. Do they understand how artwork can be converted into the type of label you want to use? Few would have any experience with some of the label types I explain in Ch.12.

I have seen artistic logos designed that are very difficult, and sometimes impossible, to convert to a label while remaining unaltered. Logos must be useable in any medium, whether as printed advertising, or as cloth, leather, metal, or plastic, labels. In some cases they must be also capable of imprinting on your products by using stamping, molding, or laser engraving.

Pretty or clever designs are not always practical or effective. You should retain control. See Chapter 8 The Design Process."

Walter

fastlanedoll

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Aug 21, 2019
Thanks all!