The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I found a business idea, now what?

Idea threads

Hunday

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 13, 2023
I recently joined Black_Dragon43's Agency Ascendancy Group. What I'm getting is that I need a website for my business, and they would help get it advertised (I'm not exactly sure how much info I can give out). The problem is that I've got an idea, just not the website yet.

Almost everybody gets their hair cut, it's something people love to style. Something as important as this and people still google silly things like "Mens haircuts black curly", and have to show their barber a Tiktok tutorial video. Furthermore, Cosmetology students & barbers have limited resources to learn without paying for school. I've been creating a website with;

-Popular hair styles for every type of person (with filters), and customization to their head/color/hair thickness.
-Paid cosmetology courses with step-by-step guides and videos from professionals.
-local barbers to advertise (Review pages & contact).
-Trusted hair products info & price. (Explain how to keep your hair the right way)

Imagine being able to drive down your street to your local barber, and showing them everything to perfect your hair without needing to say a word. The idea is to target anybody interested in changing their hair or becoming a better barber, I used to struggle a lot freshmen year with my hair, and I believe anybody with this app/website can fix that in a few seconds.

Problem, I suck at coding. I've been using ChatGPT to code most of it so far, and I'm not sure how to make the data work, considering having hundreds of pages in one website. If anybody is good at coding or could give any tips business-wise or coding, feel free to give feedback/resources.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mamamargaux

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 24, 2022
You have a idea. Next would be to do a business plan? Test your niche? Outsource some tasks?

M.B.W

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Jul 7, 2023
Sydney, Australia
You need to test the marketability of your niche before you invest a significant amount of time or money into it.

Create a website ASAP and try get some eyes on it. See if you can get any conversions at all. Don't worry about having the actual product in place, that's not the point of any of this, you need to test that your product is actually something that people want.

Trust me, nothing worse than putting a bunch of energy into a business only to realise it's not working.

Consolation

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Sep 6, 2017
Malaysia
-Popular hair styles for every type of person (with filters), and customization to their head/color/hair thickness.
-Paid cosmetology courses with step-by-step guides and videos from professionals.
-local barbers to advertise (Review pages & contact).
-Trusted hair products info & price. (Explain how to keep your hair the right way)
These would be your visions. None of all this would be achievable in a short time, for sure. If I were you, I'll pick one thing to work on with super-laser focus.

Get a piece of paper and answer these questions:

Are your problems being really a pain in the a$$, for you and more than 10 people? E.g: I don't consider a laptop without backlit keyboard a pain in the a$$, but some people do.

Is it liking to climb a mountain to get good haircuts and styles? To climb a mountain, I have to jog to build stamina, carry weights on my back to get used to it, and save money to buy gears or maybe plane tickets.

Why YouTube isn't a good solution to get good haircuts and styles? Hell, you can find everything on YouTube nowadays. And if it's not on YouTube, I can just type 'I have thin face, what hairstyle suits me' on ChatGPT. So, why are your solutions better? Why do I have stop using YouTube and ChatGPT to have a haircut identical to Vin Diesel or Dwayne The Rock Johnson?

Is there anyone doing the same thing? Can you get their audience profiling? What are your potential competitors doing (or not doing) that makes it less beneficial for your potential customers?

Let me close this with a rquote this from Forever Jobless (forum name is Snowbank):
Their audience is looking for food, and they’re spending all their time telling them how they could theoretically use a fork and knife. Problem is, their plate is empty. No matter how great they become with their utensils, it won’t matter. They’re still going to starve.
Full post from Snowbank on "How to Create a Business that Prints Money".

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.